Volvo XC90

Parts are stupid expensive. Anything they change requires the dealer to connect their computer for which they charge $$$. Any updates to fix Volvo software errors cost $$$ too. Sold mine, never again

• Like 1

My son had an XC90 in the UK  It was thirsty on fuel which was a problem there with the cost of diesel. It was a few years old and the Aircon went . Found it was corrosion of the condenser  and at the same time the turbo intercooler was found a problem .  No dealer repair of just over 900 quid. They were in a bad spot near the front the car and sensitive for being hit by stones etc.  Very expensive to repair . Otherwise a competent SUV.   Would work ok for Thailand subject to obtaining the parts. Being imported  expensive!..  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Elkski said:

very food AWD car for snow.  they are expensive here.  aren't they all made in Sweden?  yes service and parts expensive.   I had 2000 XC

Sweden yes! but the cars here are mainly from China, Malaysia big cost difference!

• Haha 1

On 6/3/2020 at 9:33 AM, VMOMMO said:

Parts are stupid expensive. Anything they change requires the dealer to connect their computer for which they charge $$$. Any updates to fix Volvo software errors cost $$$ too. Sold mine, never again

yes it's worst than any benz !

On 6/3/2020 at 11:47 AM, Dogbarker said:

My son had an XC90 in the UK  It was thirsty on fuel which was a problem there with the cost of diesel. It was a few years old and the Aircon went . Found it was corrosion of the condenser  and at the same time the turbo intercooler was found a problem .  No dealer repair of just over 900 quid. They were in a bad spot near the front the car and sensitive for being hit by stones etc.  Very expensive to repair . Otherwise a competent SUV.   Would work ok for Thailand subject to obtaining the parts. Being imported  expensive!..  

They were supposed to be reliable ????