Covid-19: "Hi-So" face shields on their own are pointless, says leading Thai public health official

webfact

1 hour ago, LeadingEdge said:

Previously, the WHO was saying Covid19 can remain suspended in the air for up to 3 hours. Now they are saying it is not airborn but can only be shot through sneezing, etc. So, which is it? Looks like they are confused and make stuff on the go. 

Perhaps you are confused as to make an effort to stay "safe", plus giving the bug away....????

On 6/3/2020 at 5:58 PM, transam said:

Every little helps, especially if you get it and didn't wear a mask, you will always wonder..????

Masks are harmful, They block the access of oxygen to your organism, while oxygen is critical for immune system health as it kills all harmful bacteries. Fresh air and sunlight has been long the main prescription of doctors through centuries, for a treat of flu-sick patient. Another harm from the mask is that you are inhaling your own exhailed breath full of carbon dioxide, which is poisonous for your body. Plus it creates moist environment full of bacteria that keeps getting into your lungs as you breath this recycled air. All this together weakens your immune system and pumps your body with poison along with blocking the most important remedy against the flu - fresh oxygenated air. 

• Haha 1

On 6/3/2020 at 12:08 AM, GAZZPA said:

It is not a bacterial infection, it is a virus, antibiotics are useless. Therefore it is not curable with aspro and antibiotics, do you not think the hospitals would have worked that out by now.. Do your research for crying out loud...

If it is virus then masks are totally pointless indeed as no mask or even face shield can block virus, because of its tiny scale. Besides, viruses don't jump from person to person through the air. It is bacteria that does that. 

• Haha 2

On 6/2/2020 at 7:44 PM, Patts said:

Completely incorrect. 

the CDC states show as many as 56,000 people die a year from Flu. 

So yes Covid is very much a Pandemic 

There is no pandemic, numbers are totally made up, numerous manipulations and lying are being exposed daily. If it was pandemic most of these forum members would be lying down dying instead of disputing online. Flu officially has much larger death toll stats, already been confirmed by every medical info source. There is NO pandemic, period. Hospitals are empty, which has been also video recorded and posted all over the world. Leading epidemiologists speak out and confirm it is all a hoax. But there is another question, WHY is this hoax needed. May be it was really necessary, to bring some global changes, I don't know. 

• Sad 1

On 6/2/2020 at 2:53 PM, tribalfusion001 said:

No locally transmitted cases in Thailand now, so why the need to carry on wearing face masks and visors. How long is this going for, until no cases worldwide.

Masks never helped in the first place. All this mask wearing is a result of uneducated and wrongful medical advice. Actual harm from wearing mask is much hire than any benefit that it may hold, because it blocks oxygen and fresh air which is so much needed for our lungs and healthy immune system. Oxygen and sunlight are known to destroy harmful bacteria. Breathing back your own recycled breath full of carbon dioxide and bacteria, is what can make you sick. 

• Sad 1

On 6/3/2020 at 2:51 AM, Destiny1990 said:

Sweden no Lockdown,  no face masks, no closing of anything schools , restaurants etc all stayed normally open..

Why Spain with their full Super tight  lockdown and  mandatory Face-masks has been hit much more badly then sweden?

Because wearing masks for extended period of time and being locking up in a confined space is exactly what makes people sick and vulnerable to any disease. 

• Like 1

On 6/2/2020 at 4:16 PM, Jingthing said:

The point of the regular (cloth and surgical) masks is to suppress your own droplets from getting out rather than protecting the wearer. I would assume the shields do that as well to some degree. This could easily be scientifically studied and they should. Obviously not all the droplets are blocked by either. I think it's obvious though that a shield is better than nothing. 

Besides, masks poison the wearer. Confirmed by numerous doctors, if one does minimal research. 

10 hours ago, LeadingEdge said:

Besides, masks poison the wearer. Confirmed by numerous doctors, if one does minimal research. 

Hey chummy, I know you are on a roll, but as from the 15th June in the UK, everyone using public transport must wear a mask..

May I point out, there are many professions where the staff wear masks every day, so what is your opinion on that, I mean, do they all drop dead, is their life shortened...?

11 hours ago, LeadingEdge said:

Because wearing masks for extended period of time and being locking up in a confined space is exactly what makes people sick and vulnerable to any disease. 

Just as well you never became a health professional in a hospital

Hey in the USA some protesters are wearing masks, to hide their faces when

they are involved with the looting during the protests. I hope that less than

100 thousand get infected by the covid 19 virus by protesting.

I am truly glad that there are no mass protests happening in Thailand.

I doubt that face shields will be used in the USA as it does affect your

breathing a bit. Glad to see that Asians are still taking this pandemic more

seriously, 

Geezer

14 hours ago, LeadingEdge said:

There is no pandemic, numbers are totally made up, numerous manipulations and lying are being exposed daily. If it was pandemic most of these forum members would be lying down dying instead of disputing online. Flu officially has much larger death toll stats, already been confirmed by every medical info source. There is NO pandemic, period. Hospitals are empty, which has been also video recorded and posted all over the world. Leading epidemiologists speak out and confirm it is all a hoax. But there is another question, WHY is this hoax needed. May be it was really necessary, to bring some global changes, I don't know. 

so its a global conspiracy between all the politicians and medical doctors? does that really make sense to you? do you really believe that? and what about the hundreds of thousands of people who have lost their lives, are they in on the conspiracy and their families too?