Photos for Marriage extension

On 6/2/2020 at 9:57 AM, ubonjoe said:

It can very office to office.

Generally two photos inside the house with one of them done of you both in the bedroom ( I do one of us sitting on the bed). One showing the house number with both of you in it and one from the street showing the house.

I print mine with two 5 X 7 inch photos on one page (I print them on photo paper).

Unlike most Thais, my house sits far from the street at the end of a long private driveway that has a curve in it which makes it impossible to see from the street.  The house number is in both Thai numerals and Roman numerals on and above the mailbox next to the entrance of the drive.  This irritates immigration, but I simply tell them I want privacy and do not want the noise and dust from the road.  Although they don't like it, they accept it since I cannot be expected to move either the house or the road. 

On 6/2/2020 at 6:01 AM, Malawi said:

Never supplied a bedroom shot in 15 years.

intrusive and not needed.

I would believe the need is extremely up to the local immigration office to decide, if they say it's needed, it's needed, otherwise no extension of stay based on marriage will be granted...????

Edited by khunPer

Submitted marriage extension application yesterday.

4 Photos, one showing house number, one of full external view of the house, one in the lounge, one in the bedroom. 2 x 5x7 colour photos per A4 page, 

2 sets of each.

Did my marriage extension last week at Chiang Mai immigration (5th year)

3 photos selfies  one outside house showing house number  One in living room  One in Kitchen  as ive submitted  before  2photos to one A4 sheet

However  this year  for first time they also asked for a copy of my divorce papers as well never before IO said it was new rule

Many thanks for all the helpful information. I am applying at Phuket, and on the volunteer website, it says i will also need a 'passports size photo', to me that is 35mm x 45mm.

Is this standard across all offices?.

• Like 1

Thanks, could you clarify the 'passport size' picture needed also please?, on the PIV site it says 'passport size', to me that is 35mm x45mm, correct?

6 hours ago, pagallim said:

For the past two years in Phuket, one photo together inside the house (the one I supplied both sitting at our dining table), one together outside the house with the house number showing.

Both photos printed in colour, portrait format, on normal photo copy paper.

Thanks, could you clarify the 'passport size' picture needed also please?, on the PIV site it says 'passport size', to me that is 35mm x45mm, correct?

10 minutes ago, PST said:

They mean a 2 x 2 inch photo. The TM7 form states a 4 X 6 cm photo is needed which about equal to 2 X 2 inch photo.

• Like 2

My I O want 2 copies of 6 photos 2 on 1 A4 is OK, i don't have pajamas or a nighty though ????  When they came on the house visit, made 3 of us sit on the bed 3 rd was our witness, who is my mates wife who is hot :unsure:

• Haha 1