Female Tv Presenters Needed

Tornado

Im looking for a lady or ladies that speak fluent English to do some TV presenting on an ongoing basis.

The lady would be highly presentable and be aged between 25 - 35 or there abouts. A journalist background is highly desirable, but if the person is a great communicator, "bubbly" and has lived in Thailand for a while, that would also be ok. Any nationality welcome.

The position would consist of interviews with foreigners and Thais for a weekly "TV show".

Please PM me with your email contact info and If you have a show reel or similiar on the web, please pm me the url.

Salary package to be discussed. Im looking for ladies in Bangkok, Krabi, Samui, Phuket and Pattaya.

Thanks.

if I werent so shy Id be tempted to apply :o sounds like a fun thing to do :D

is this part time?

Hi MiG. Yes this would be part time, probably once a week, maybe twice.. I will be in Bangkok next week to interview. Contact me via PM if your interested.

thanks.

I would also like to add that a Thai lady with great English is preferred, but a foreigner who speaks a little Thai and looks great for TV will be in the running also.

The job pays very well (circa 10k per day) and if your looking to be a major TV presenter, this might be a great spring board for that.

If we are smitten with one lady, we will use her for all provinces in Thailand and then the position would be full time.

It doesnt matter about your background, as long as you are "TV presentable" and have a great personality, I would be interested to meet and chat next week.

thanks.

Edited by Tornado

The lady would be highly presentable and be aged between 25 - 35 or there abouts.

Have you thought of asking Kurgen ?

totster :o

would he be prepared to wear a skirt? I havent seen him for a couple of years and last time he was in training, so his arms might be a bit of a give away. :D

The lady would be highly presentable and be aged between 25 - 35 or there abouts.

Have you thought of asking Kurgen ?

totster :o

would he be prepared to wear a skirt? I havent seen him for a couple of years and last time he was in training, so his arms might be a bit of a give away. :D

Hmm... I see your point.. the speaking fluent English would have been a problem anyway... :D

totster :D

Will the OP also be providing work permits for his foreign staff members?

Yes. and all travel costs.

Sounds interesting :o

I think you also could give some privilage to TV members(Ladies) :D

But you didn't set the preferred body measurments and skin color as most vacancy ads do :D

I'd nominate TGS again he is an engaging presenter. Remember the photo of him in drag, "Scampina".

If you put your hands down Scampina's jeans you'd get a big surprise........well, a small one actually.

Nope, not the moog at all :o

Will the OP also be providing work permits for his foreign staff members?

Yes. and all travel costs.

Sounds interesting :o

I think you also could give some privilage to TV members(Ladies) :D

But you didn't set the preferred body measurments and skin color as most vacancy ads do :D

thanks for that fantastic post.

if I werent so shy Id be tempted to apply :o sounds like a fun thing to do :D

is this part time?

Give it a go, Miggy. From the criteria, you sound absolutely ideal! And being in front of a TV camera's not that bad, you forget all about it after a while. I've done it for a British TV show & it was really not nearly as scary as I thought. I've never seen the prog in question, but loads of other people have complimented me on it. If I can do it, you sure can. Try out! :D

Dear all applicants, I have been swamped with PM's, please give me a couple of weeks to get a plan together to meet with all of you.

I didnt think I would get the response I have had with my posts, so please forgive me on late replys and later meetings than I expected.

I appreciate all of your replys and thanks again for showing interest. Thanks also to George, Doc and the team for letting me post multiple posts in different forums.

Regards

Tornado.

Hi there could I have some contact details, such as contact number, my girlf is interested but is not a member of the site.

Hi Benedict, It might be worth your girlfriends while to join up and apply herself as then I can see what her English writing abilty is like.

I hope you see my reason for this.

Regards.

Khall? :o

When I saw this thread, I immediately thought the same...

Khall!!??

You don't have a choice love, you've been nominated by two of the legendary Ladies friends :D

(torny, she'd be a whirlwind of a great presenter :D )

Firstly, myself and Khall have met a few months ago regarding this and she was very busy with other things. She is a lady with many work offers and I probably couldnt afford her anyway. I wish her the best.

Presenters: I will be in contact after the start of next month. I just need to put the horse before the cart first and then I will running around Thailand meeting with you all. Thanks again for your patience.

Edited by Tornado

well I did apply, but Tornado didnt like my friendly writing style :o

PS. by the way Tornado, if you are still considering/interviewing...consider interviewing zaza for the job? shes quite good, maybe shes right for your show :D not sure if she has seen this thread.

Edited by MiG16