Suzuki Phuket

xylophone

I tried to find another thread with Suzuki on it here on the Phuket forum, but was unable to do so so started this new one.

A couple of things to report.............I took my Suzuki Swift in for a service today and to ascertain when they could fix a little dent I had in the back door.

The service lady spoke great English and was very good and suggested we book a date for a major service which would be due in a couple of months, which we did.

Another young lady looked at the dent and asked what insurance company I used and I told her, "Viriyah", and she asked if I had my driving licence with me, so I gave it to her. Approximately 15 minutes later she came and got me from the reception area and introduced me to the Viriyah insurance guy, who quickly dealt with the paperwork and verified that work could go ahead next week. All very quick and efficient.

The mechanic found a long metal pin in my front tyre and he must have been very eagle eyed to have spotted it because it was almost impossible to see, so they repaired that at the same time.

Whilst I was waiting for the service I took a chance to have a look in the showroom and took a closer look at the Ciaz Saloon car, which was much larger than I had thought, but the amazing thing was the amount of room in the back seats, as well as the boot, and it almost defied logic as to how they could find that much room in a medium-sized car, and I was very impressed with it, although the little Swift I have has only done 31,000 km in eight years, so it will last me a while yet.

My Swift was finished, washed and cleaned and I marvelled at the high level of service I received, when all too often here, good service is something which is hard to find, let alone great service like this.

I can't recommend this organisation and its staff too highly – – top-class IMO and experience. 

PS. And anyone looking for a new saloon car should take a look at the Ciaz!

• Like 2

Assume that's the main Suzuki dealer. We too have a Swift (rent out car) and my wife has serviced there. Nothing but high praise. Have to say all the main dealers we use have excellent customer relations, good waiting areas, make time. arrive and mechanic takes car to bay and start work. Especially impressed with Isuzu dealer.

Edited by LivinginKata
typo
  • Like 2

I always had a good experience with the Mitsubishi dealer in Phuket Town. Their service department was always busy, but with scheduled appointments and a nice waiting area never any problems.

Also, the huge Anupas body shop in Kathu behind the Shell station does outstanding work at a very reasonable cost.

• Like 2