British government faces mockery over coronavirus 'sex ban'

snoop1130

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

"It is fair to say the transmission risk of coronavirus is much lower in the open air than in internal space "

So , consequently , Sex should only be allowed outdoors , not indoors anymore .

Time for another ' sexual revolution ...? "

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It just shows how silly all of this stuff is.  I can be intimate with my wife but go to places like the post office or bank and have to stay away from her.  Or some restaurants have to sit diagonally from each other.

Reminds me of the good old days in South Africa when the police would burst into a house where they suspected an illicit cross-racial liaison was taking place, go to the bedroom and take the temperature of the mattress on both sides. If both sides were warm you were in trouble!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Kerryd said:

Hey - you voted them in !

"no person may participate in a gathering which takes place in a public or private place indoors and consists of two or more persons."

No "sex snitch" hotline number to call if you suspect that a "gathering of 2 or more persons" may be taking place in your neighbour's bedroom ? 

So no more than one person at a time inside of any shop or tube station or elevator or office ? Cops can't put 2 suspects in the same jail cell ? 

Are trains, planes and automobiles considered "public or private" places ? I guess pubs will have to shut down as well as they won't be allowed to have any customers ! 1 bartender and 1 customer would be a "gathering of 2 or more persons in a public place indoors" after all !

Not too late to flay back to "Jolly Olde England" and enjoy the solitude ! (So long as you are the only person on the place that is.)

The new "sexsnitch" hotline number is 6969

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Kerryd said:

Not too late to flay back to "Jolly Olde England" and enjoy the solitude ! (So long as you are the only person on the place that is.)

Sigh, I didn't really mean "flay". Too much typing then going back to edit and/or revise something then retype it again and finally just click "submit" without a final proof reading.

Although I imagine some politicians in the UK must feel like they are being (figuratively) flayed alive lately.

On the other hand, it's been ages since I head "Brexit" in the news.............

Or anything about some idiots burning down cell towers because they think the 5G network is spreading the virus.

I don't think Thailand will be able to claim itself as the "Hub of Kooks" anytime soon with the way things are going in the UK !

• Haha 1

So after keeping the airports busy for the last 2 months, overseas people just literally walking through Immigration, customs & quaratine  (I know of 5) now the horse has well & truly bolted they finally wake 

up to the severity of the problem

there is no nooky allowed,,,  that will fix it

Oh Dear, Boris, it is time for a change & your lot are part of it