British government faces mockery over coronavirus 'sex ban'

snoop1130

21 hours ago, BritManToo said:

It's against the law to have sex outdoors in the Uk, even in your back garden.

Has been for around 20 years.

Surprised the 'lawmakers' don't know the law.

Better not tell my son that, he meet's up most days in the local woods or area to bury the sausage with his girlfriend!  It's nonsense.  Brits and almost all other nationalities have always enjoyed al fresco sex.  Half of my sex life when I was at school or college was outdoors!  Police nearly always turn a blind eye unless it is around children or in a very public place.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

I can see the police charge sheet now:

Loitering with intent to commit intimacy.

Hahahaha yea .. or in the case of my mate and dressed as Spiderman .. He'd arranged a late night liason in a lay by notorious for such activities in his camper van .. he also has a Spiderman fetish so put his S/man suit on and waited for the person to turn up .. 30 mins pass then a car pulls up behind , Dave thinking it's the " date " got the shock of his life when it was the Old Bill who tapped on his window after residents had called them about a weirdo dressed as Spiderman loitering in the layby .. Stern talking to by Plod and he was sent on his way .. 

Edited by Justgrazing
Sp
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Hahahaha yea .. or in the case of my mate and dressed as Spiderman .. He'd arranged a late night liason in a lay by notorious for such activities in his camper van .. he also has a Spiderman fetish so put his S/man suit on and waited for the person to turn up .. 30 mins pass then a car pulls up behind , Dave thinking it's the " date " got the shock of his life when it was the Old Bill who tapped on his window after residents had called them about a weirdo dressed as Spiderman loitering in the layby .. Stern talking to by Plod and he was sent on his way .. 

Ha ha ha!

Reminds me of the line in Sir Walter Scott's poem: "Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive."

2 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

So there was no sex ban.

It was made up by the media.

Fake, false news, intentionally made to further a political agenda.

oh dear, lighten up, for heavens sake. 

"intentionally made to further a political agenda" tin foil hat time again, or is it raging paranoia?

It has been TURNED into a joke right J..O..K..E, You know about them?

Our idiotic leaders thoughtlessly trod too far into territory where no sane politician should go, and have been roasted for it in the press and elsewhere, no surprise there. Any excuse for a laugh.

The humiliation of being British goes on and on, what can you expect if you elect a bunch of goons. 

Edited by Nigel Garvie
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Did you read the post?

23 hours ago, BritManToo said:

It is NOT illegal to have sex outdoors in the UK. There is no such law. It is illegal to engage in lewd activity in view of the public.

Hence you can have sex anywhere as long as no one (who is offended) sees you and reports you.

You can have sex in your back garden as long as you take reasonable precautions not to be seen by anyone who would be offended and report you

Use of drones or pictures from an aircraft are classed as unreasonable intrusion on privacy

2 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

My mate has put his dogging gear for sale in E*ay because of this .. 

No bids yet but loads of watchers he said .. 

Your mate eh?...................Bojo has had a baptism of fire which has sadly shown he is way out of his depth & embarrassed the UK which has become not only the dustbin of Europe but now the leper of Europe.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LoS itaint said:

Your mate eh?...................Bojo has had a baptism of fire which has sadly shown he is way out of his depth & embarrassed the UK which has become not only the dustbin of Europe but now the leper of Europe.

........... in your opinion.

I certainly don't view the UK as a dustbin of Europe (have you seen France, Spain etc) and as for "lepers".... get real - we have left the leper colony.

Leper of Europe is a bit unfair..  It is true that we have the highest fatality rate in Europe and that the government consistently screw up their response to the pandemic.  It would help if Johnson and his crew would stop lying about what they are doing.  This track and trace is just another example of claiming a success when they can't even get it up and running.

• Like 2