George Clooney on George Floyd killing: racism is America's pandemic

snoop1130

3 hours ago, Heppinger said:

You missed the part where an army of limp wristed, soy sipping, lactose intolerant, virtue signalling, gender fluid white boys retreat back into their safe spaces.

Were you upset when he missed you out?  ????????????

2 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Were you upset when he missed you out?  ????????????

Well i wasn't upset until you came along, now i'm faced with the fact that your comment doesn't make sense to me.  now i'm getting stressed and anxious at the possibility my past brain injuries and not your english is the problem.  HELP

28 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

Well i wasn't upset until you came along, now i'm faced with the fact that your comment doesn't make sense to me.  now i'm getting stressed and anxious at the possibility my past brain injuries and not your english is the problem.  HELP

I was just jokingly turning your own words back on you and suggesting that you yourself we're one of.......  " an army of limp wristed, soy sipping, lactose intolerant, virtue signalling, gender fluid white boys retreating back into their safe spaces." But maybe you don't like soy!

2 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

I was just jokingly turning your own words back on you and suggesting that you yourself we're one of.......  " an army of limp wristed, soy sipping, lactose intolerant, virtue signalling, gender fluid white boys retreating back into their safe spaces." But maybe you don't like soy!

My offence, and subsequent panic attacks, to your words has driven me to the soy. where i find refuge and comfort. 

• Haha 1