Trump pushes military response as U.S. girds for more protests

webfact

5 hours ago, Logosone said:

People who swallow the Antifa's sale pitch 'we're only against racism and fascists' are naive and fail to see what Antifa is actually about. We can see that all over the USA now, as they cause targeted and planned vandalism, as John Miller of the NYPD has shown. 

What Antifa wants is to overthrow the US government. Antifa want revolution. They want destruction. Physical Injury and murder are no problem for them and perfectly justified, because they are fanatics.

We've all seen with Cambodia, Russia, and Cuba how well far left fantasies pan out. 

Anyone who supports the vandalism, beatings and murders frankly should move to Cuba.

Cuba?

Sunshine, rum, free healthcare and education...sounds like a real hellhole!

• Like 1

On 6/3/2020 at 2:10 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe these protests will wake up a few Americans who after more than 3 years still support Trump.

Does he make the situation better or worse? Does he act like a president should and unite the people?

He is obviously not only useless, he makes the situation worse. But I wouldn't bet that his supporters realize this.

Well, I agree with you. 

However the real point is what will happen if he's not the winner in November? 

I guess he won't accept the voting and would fight his (republican) war. His aides in the Supreme Court will assist. 

You have to read and listen him. He's always mention a "coup" by the Democrats. With this he's trying successfully to put this idea into the brains of his followers. And if Biden will win then he got the proof of Coup. 

He'll never ever would accept the result of losing. 

America would face indeed a Civil War similar what we can see around White House yesterday. 

But from November it infects the whole nation. 

????

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Barmbeker said:

Do you not UNDERSTAND, that ANTIFA is no "organisation" and therefore there are no "HIGHEST RANKS"?!

Or lowest ranks?

Or any ranks?

No...you don't!

He was referring to the Antifa "leaders" inciting the disorder .

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Logosone said:

There's people looting businesses, burning cars and shooting fellow Americans but Trump's tweets are to blame? Come on, please, be serious.

You digress much. I will take your bait. People looting (not Trump’s fault) taking advantage of the peaceful protest ( Trump’s failure to unite) in a prolong 8 days demonstration (Trump’s incendiary language and poor leadership). 

7 minutes ago, Opl said:

"Federal prosecutors in Las Vegas have charged three men alleged to be members of the far-right extremist "Boogaloo" movement with multiple state and federal violations of conspiracy to cause destruction during protests in Las Vegas, as well as possession of Molotov cocktails."

"https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/three-men-connected-boogaloo-movement-tried-provoke-violence-protests-feds-n1224231"

Do you have any comment to make ?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Some inflammatory posts and replies have been removed. 

A post with content and a link from a rather questionable source has been removed. 

Some more posts in violation of fair policy removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

He was referring to the Antifa "leaders" inciting the disorder .

No organisation, no ranks, no leaders!

Also no "leaders"!

You seem to mistake Antifa with real organisations, you so carefully ignore!

The ones on the right side of the spectrum or FACISTS!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

Well, I agree with you. 

However the real point is what will happen if he's not the winner in November? 

I guess he won't accept the voting and would fight his (republican) war. His aides in the Supreme Court will assist. 

You have to read and listen him. He's always mention a "coup" by the Democrats. With this he's trying successfully to put this idea into the brains of his followers. And if Biden will win then he got the proof of Coup. 

He'll never ever would accept the result of losing. 

America would face indeed a Civil War similar what we can see around White House yesterday. 

But from November it infects the whole nation. 

????

That is unfortunately a possibility.

But I don't worry about that now. He still has lots of time in the office before the election and he will certainly use that time to make almost everything worse.

And personally I don't know what I should think about the American people. There are certainly lots of smart and good people. But there are also millions and millions of idiots, racists, a$$holes, gun nutters, religious nutters, and and and.

I just read this interesting article and it does not give me any hope:

'He wears the armor of God': evangelicals hail Trump's church photo op

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/03/donald-trump-church-photo-op-evangelicals

“My mother started crying. She comes from Pentecostal background, and she started speaking in tongues. I haven’t heard her speak in tongues in years,” he said. “I thought, look at my president! He’s establishing the Lord’s kingdom in the world.”

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That is unfortunately a possibility.

But I don't worry about that now. He still has lots of time in the office before the election and he will certainly use that time to make almost everything worse.

And personally I don't know what I should think about the American people. There are certainly lots of smart and good people. But there are also millions and millions of idiots, racists, a$$holes, gun nutters, religious nutters, and and and.

I just read this interesting article and it does not give me any hope:

'He wears the armor of God': evangelicals hail Trump's church photo op

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/03/donald-trump-church-photo-op-evangelicals

“My mother started crying. She comes from Pentecostal background, and she started speaking in tongues. I haven’t heard her speak in tongues in years,” he said. “I thought, look at my president! He’s establishing the Lord’s kingdom in the world.”

He is very smart and obviously got perfect advisers. He plays all tunes of publicity so far just to gain voters. Apparently it works and the Dems have no means to stop him Unfortunately 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

A post containing an image with offensive and profane language has been removed as well as the replies:

8.) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

On 6/4/2020 at 1:24 PM, CorpusChristie said:

The people doing the looting are solely to blame for their actions .

A Twitter account isn't doing the looting

You are absolutely right - Ultimate responsibility is with the individual. But are you then also saying that 'advertising' has no effect on people and do carry some level of 'responsibility' ?

Is Twitter / TikTok etc .... not just another form of social advertising for 'what I believe' ?  

Would you not equate a false statement that could excite violence to the same as a doctor saying that smoking is good for you? 

You could even make  good argument that is SOME cases smoking IS good for you. If you suffer very badly from stress ... smoking could make you relax and get over the stress issue ...  So if you are presented with ALL the facts then you may be able to make a valid judgment.

• Like 2

On 6/4/2020 at 11:03 PM, Logosone said:

Have you ever been there?

It's hell.

Hmmmm. If Cuba is hell ... Well ...  Probably different people have different views on what is hell and what is not ...

Clearly you must have been there for an extended period of time - Maybe you care to elaborate the reason that you have come to that conclusion ?

• Haha 1

On 6/4/2020 at 10:03 PM, Logosone said:

Have you ever been there?

It's hell.

Not personally!

I have friends who have been!

Some for holiday, some for work...one found it so hellish, that he stayed there!

But he was with ANTIFA in our hometown, so he is now sitting to right of Castro...

????...or rather...the LEFT!