Former President Bush, contrasting Trump approach, says protesters should be heard

webfact

38 minutes ago, MaxYakov said:

Bush has gone senile. It's a good match for Biden. They should <deleted> and work on their non-political bucket lists. They've already done enough damage to America and the world at large. Or have we forgotten about the invasion of Iraq already?

Looks to me like W has had a moment of clarity...senile would be the one that has a problem with his message.

21 minutes ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:
1 hour ago, MaxYakov said:

Bush has gone senile. It's a good match for Biden. They should <deleted> and work on their non-political bucket lists. They've already done enough damage to America and the world at large. Or have we forgotten about the invasion of Iraq already?

Looks to me like W has had a moment of clarity...senile would be the one that has a problem with his message.

And that "moment of clarity" would be, exactly?

17 minutes ago, MaxYakov said:

And that "moment of clarity" would be, exactly?

11 minutes ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

You first..."senile" would be?

Biden, of course. The creator of the "unarmed man with a knife". That should be shot, according to Biden, in the leg". Haven't you been following what he's been gaffing lately? :stoner:

Edited by MaxYakov

25 minutes ago, MaxYakov said:

Biden, of course. :stoner:

Fox News could not have parroted that any better....congrats.

The moment of clarity Bush had was knowing he should speak to the fact that, the "senile" guy that openly questioned if injecting bleach into the body would cure the corona virus....thinks he should "DOMINATE" because he had to go hide in a basement after he had mocked Biden for months for staying at home "in his basement". So butt hurt and embarrassed he then proceeds to clear out a peaceful protest with rubber bullets and pepper gas so he could power walk across a park, hold up a bible....UPSIDE DOWN (what an idiot) for a PHOTO OP. He did not open the bible and maybe quote something of inspiration or maybe pray (since he was in front of a...well you know....church). Instead he chose to use force on a peaceful protest for the all important and nationally pressing issue of a photo op for him and his White Collar Crew. How much do you think Ivanka got yelled at for wearing a mask to the photo op? 

That was Bush's moment of clarity...realizing that it is Big Orange that is the one plunging into senility and maybe he should not so subtly hint to the rest of the republican party that your boy is f'ing it up....big time.

Edited by Tie Dye Samurai

8 hours ago, Mick501 said:

So in your rational level headed opinion, white supremacists have put aside their hatred to hang out with black folk and go looting.   Guess in your level headed opinion this must be a good thing for race relations to have that bonding experience.  

They voted for Bernie, so everything is possible. 

In this world we have today, you choose to believe what you want, and it becomes the truth, your truth, and many more who wants the same as you. Social media brainwashing is it now, helped by news and media channnels on either side. 

The most important to realize you guys have a serious problem, and that is not the temporary crime you experience at the moment with looting done by criminals, it is your whole system from top to bottom of the line of people who should serve and protect. Trump is not the leader to serve, protect and unite. 

21 hours ago, JohnOFphon said:

Bush was seen on his knees yesterday, signing camp fire songs with Biden.

Now if the Chinese and Russian leaders will do the same,,,,the world will be a better place...  ????

he loves his campfires,lit reminds him of Bohemia Grove.

• Haha 1

The worst, IMO, US president in my lifetime should pull his head in. Of course, he hates, IMO, Trump as much as anyone so it's not surprising he should stick his beak in to criticize. He caused the death of multi thousands with his deadly adventure in Iraq ( based on lies about WMDs ), and how many has Trump caused in comparison?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Mick501 said:

So in your rational level headed opinion, white supremacists have put aside their hatred to hang out with black folk and go looting.   Guess in your level headed opinion this must be a good thing for race relations to have that bonding experience.  

Quite the contrary. This theory suggests they made a highly coordinate attempt to start multiple riots, looting and mayhem. All they required was a spark. Then the empty suit white fools simply disappear. They had no interest whatsoever in mixing with people who they consider vastly inferior to them. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MaxYakov said:

Bought the whole package, huh? Are you a U.S. citizen with skin in the game and or a current resident of the USA? I guess not. And apparently you don't know much about U.S. Federalism [link], do you? There are fifty stars on the U.S. Flag and the country is called (officially) the United States of America. You, perhaps, should do some reading about the structure of the U.S. Federal government and states governments and their relationship before posting your dubious opinions on that subject.

By law, the U.S. President cannot simply override the individual state's Governors and invade the states with Federal troops (unlike, I believe, Thailand). The recent news is that he has "threatened" to employ the Insurrection Act [link] to override the Governors' inaction (or poor judgment) and deploy Federal troops (or Federalize the states' National Guards). This action has been taken several times in the past by eleven different Presidents including both Bush Presidents, Johnson JFK and seven more going back to Thomas Jefferson.

Again, President Trump (follow the above link and do some reading) is taking flak (as he usually does) from all quarters for only threatening to use the Act if the Governors cannot contain the violence under the pretense or cover of peaceful protests - one of their primary responsibilities (if is not not their primary responsibility). 

You just missed the whole point! You have one president, to be the leader of the 50 states, and his job is to unite the country as an gallion figure, and I know he has limited directly power, but indirectly he inspire and motivate surten groups in your country. And sad so many do not realize the cancer in your society. I have lived in Us, and I have family there, and first hand experienced how divided your country is, and also seen police violence first hand. Simple situation where Unecessery violence was prefered As tool, than helping a obvious mental disturbed person When they first had the chance. 

How come people in your country is afraid to be stopped on the higway by police? I have never experienced in any other country that people are afraid of the ones who suppose to serve and protect you. 

Your country is sick, and it reminds me of states and countries we do not want to be Compared to. But I guess your history says it all, a young nation you will need another civil war to get it straight I guess. Thats where you going now, civil war, or get a leader who can lead and unite 

6 hours ago, MaxYakov said:

It's extremely bad form to edit someone's post without at least indicating one has done so. This is what the US news media is notorious for doing in distorting the reporting of current events. For the record, the link to the comment you had replied to and edited in your reply is HERE. BTW, most of what you said had occurred was as bogus as that infamous Steele dossier.

I'd have that TDS you are afflicted with checked ASAP. And stop believing everything put out my the US mainstream media and start, possibly for the first time in your life IMHO, doing come independent critical thinking.

Unbelievable...Ok first of all, of course I edited your post which everybody does on here...sorry I didnt include your quote on Biden's "gaffe" which with your "critical thinking" you decided was more important than actually any providing analysis of what W had to say, which is the very topic of the post. 

Second, the whole episode of Trump's church photo op is VIDEO and it speaks for itself, there isn't any amount of editing that is going to shine that up in a different light than what actually occurred...unless you are doing a Fox News spin on how that was "courage" (and that is what FOX news is notorious for doing....fair and balanced....LOL) That is what CRITICAL THINKING is my friend....looking at a situation and the objective analysis of the Trump power walk to "domination" in front of the church and how he chose to "plow the field" and Bush's reaction to it. And as far as "TDS"...you are the one calling people senile (including a former president from the Republican party because with your critical thinking you decided W now has a mental disorder since he does not have his lips firmly pressed up against Big Orange's sizable buttocks. With your hatred for the dems maybe you should look in your own back yard and apply some of that critical thinking you seem to think you champion.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

Ever been to Thailand?

Yes I am living here and never ever had one single problem with police, and Also have been stopped by police more I can remember at check points. Got 3 speed tickets one ticket for no helmet, and one for driving wrong direction,  and one red light, and every ticket paid with receipt. Never ever Had a problem. Last speeding ticket they posed with us for pics. I Also have only seen patient police solving drinking problems, drugs, And mental health issues, btw never ever seen any other police taking themselves so long time to talk the situation down, and try not to hurt anybody. I experienced the same in many other europeen countries including Romania police. 

However, ever been to Brasil? 

13 minutes ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

Unbelievable...Ok first of all, of course I edited your post which everybody does on here...sorry I didnt include your quote on Biden's "gaffe" which with your "critical thinking" you decided was more important than actually any providing analysis of what W had to say, which is the very topic of the post. 

Second, the whole episode of Trump's church photo op is VIDEO and it speaks for itself, there isn't any amount of editing that is going to shine that up in a different light than what actually occurred...unless you are doing a Fox News spin on how that was "courage" (and that is what FOX news is notorious for doing....fair and balanced....LOL) That is what CRITICAL THINKING is my friend....looking at a situation and the objective analysis of the Trump power walk to "domination" in front of the church and how he chose to "plow the field" and Bush's reaction to it. And as far as "TDS"...you are the one calling people senile (including a former president from the Republican party because with your critical thinking you decided W now has a mental disorder since he does not have his lips firmly pressed up against Big Orange's sizable buttocks. With your hatred for the dems maybe you should look in your own back yard and apply some of that critical thinking you seem to think you champion.  

Looks like we have we have a Tagged team going here. ???? I'm done with both of you. 

22 minutes ago, MaxYakov said:

Looks like we have we have a Tagged team going here. ???? I'm done with both of you. 

So our opinions is that far out, huh ????

what does Richard Dawkins have to say about it? 

1 hour ago, Tagged said:

Yes I am living here and never ever had one single problem with police, and Also have been stopped by police more I can remember at check points. Got 3 speed tickets one ticket for no helmet, and one for driving wrong direction,  and one red light, and every ticket paid with receipt. Never ever Had a problem. Last speeding ticket they posed with us for pics. I Also have only seen patient police solving drinking problems, drugs, And mental health issues, btw never ever seen any other police taking themselves so long time to talk the situation down, and try not to hurt anybody. I experienced the same in many other europeen countries including Romania police. 

However, ever been to Brasil? 

Never been to Brazil...always wanted to go to Rio but maybe now is not an opportune time to make that voyage ????

• Like 1