Best Countries To Invest In 2020

Best Countries To Invest In 2020

By  Ldn-Post

where-invest-overseas.jpg

As 2020 unfolds, every business mind is boggled by one question “Where to Invest?”. As an investor, you should care a lot about economical and political stability when choosing where to invest your money in.

The current COVID-19 pandemic has caused great worry for many investors. And they are right to be The Congressional Research Service claims that the pandemic could trim down global economic growth by 2%. Even JP Morgan predicted that there is a 60% chance that a recession will occur in 2020. And thus, the answer to “Where to invest?” has never been more uncertain.

The truth is that not every country will be affected if a global recession occurs. Some countries are very fortified to withstand an economic crash. They have a lot of internal growth drivers with minimal affiliation with global markets. They will be the least affected. The best countries to invest in 2020 are these fortified countries.

Full story: https://london-post.co.uk/best-countries-to-invest-in-2020/

-- LONDON Post 2020 06-03

Can you bring here even one economist! Who tell Thai coverment that bth is too strong! Farang want get 1€ 50 not 35! 

Soon you even lose many factory coz so strong BTH! More people unemployed, more money lose! 

Edited by 2 is 1

Stay in assets that are inflation proof, like gold or BTC, wait until the recession hits proper and go berzerk on scavenging for the good bits. Pretty much global. If you want decent profits, you gotta take some risk, so stay out of the ones that were not hit.

Edited by DrTuner
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 2 is 1 said:

Can you bring here even one economist! Who tell Thai coverment that bth is too strong! Farang want get 1€ 50 not 35! 

Soon you even lose many factory coz so strong BTH! More people unemployed, more money lose! 

????

3 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I am going to invest my money on baby ducks...…………………..I've heard that they are going cheep at the moment

Well i think you must be quackers to do that.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

• Haha 1