BANGKOK
webfact

Video: Miracle escape for driver and passengers after dramatic high speed crash in Krabi

8 people in the car and driving like F***

He will be rewarded as <deleted> of the da

if the chap he hit had turned right instead of left he would have missed him. 

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, colinneil said:

So slippery conditions, and the pickup driver was still bombing along like a bloody lunatic.. bloody pathetic.

Luckily nobody was killed due to his stupidity.

Usual driving mentality, nothing changes.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

Seeing the damage to the truck around 1 minute in shows how hard it got hit. Those in the back are extremely fortunate to still be with us.

Love the "slippery conditions" contributed to the accident, as opposed to the reality that a complete idiot was wholly responsible, or should I say irresponsible.

Do you think the 2 cars will be right offs ?  would be the case in the UK but here ?  I have a friend whose 4 year old pick up hit an unlit stationary truck at night on a country road . The cab was badly damaged but the insurance would not right it off , instead repaired it with a new can etc and saved themselves 50,000 baht . Took about 5 months and no free loan car 

Speed, Rain and a Bend, who would have thought that would be a problem. Trust in Thailand :unsure::coffee1:

• Like 1

Thanks god for the dramatic  music otherwise I may have dozed  off.

On 6/3/2020 at 12:11 PM, IvorBiggun2 said:

Or the fact he had different size wheels on the back to the front. Why do they do this?

What sizes were the wheels, then?

perforating old tires with 'new' patterns craved is big business, and in my opinion the real reason for   'failed brakes' exploding Tires and loosing control when the old and worn out tire's  are still mounted on the vehicle, i make a habit when i have to stop for traffic lights to look around and asses the condition of tires around me, es[especially trucks drive with slicks and perforated junk, no room for error ..............it's lethal