Rediscovering the Beatles

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I think Hare Krishna is a wonderful song, but other than that I know of nothing that he did himself, with or without the Beatles.

Do you want to know a secret, Don't bother me, Roll over Beethoven, Devil in her heart, I'm happy just to dance with you, Ev'rybody's trying to be my baby, I need you, Think for yourself, If I needed someone, I want to tell you, Within you without you, While my guitar gently weeps, Piggies, Savoy Truffle, Only a Northern Song, Something, Here comes the sun, I me mine, For you blue, My sweet Lord, What is Life, Give me Love, All those years ago, Got my mind set on you, When we was fab, all Travelling Wilburys, 

Hare Krishna is probably his worst thing EVER.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, stouricks said:

Do you want to know a secret, Don't bother me, Roll over Beethoven, Devil in her heart, I'm happy just to dance with you, Ev'rybody's trying to be my baby, I need you, Think for yourself, If I needed someone, I want to tell you, Within you without you, While my guitar gently weeps, Piggies, Savoy Truffle, Only a Northern Song, Something, Here comes the sun, I me mine, For you blue, My sweet Lord, What is Life, Give me Love, All those years ago, Got my mind set on you, When we was fab, all Travelling Wilburys, 

Hare Krishna is probably his worst thing EVER.

Apologies- age confusion. The song I like is My sweet Lord, NOT Hare Krishna.

Thanks for that post.

• Like 1