Jealous wife!

2 is 1

My wife worried her daughter coz few times see me whitout clothes! Im not "small" and still have 6 , not in fridge. Im not pervert and try be polite, but in same house some happen! Im Finnish and we don't care to be naked, it's only natural to me! That girl i treath like my own kid but what can do! Can't chance thai attitude! Girl is only come 13.

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

I never try to act like finnish man here! I try be polite always! I know its not how should act here. Thank's guys! Same house come sometimes things what can't haddle easy! Never want happen!

Culture is different i know! And actualy know she not jeaous but how make topic.l

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, 4MyEgo said:

I don't car where the F you come from and what you do in your own country if it's at all legal.

YOU don not have the right to be naked in front of children.

I am a father of 3 girls, none of them have seen me naked once they past a certain age, say 2 when I was in the shower and I am constantly locking doors if changing or going for a shower to protect them from seeing my body parts.

HOW DARE you, you are a very selfish person, she is not your daughter, show her the respect she deserves as well as your wife deserves.

Jealousy has nothing to do with it, GROW UP !

Amen 100%

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I don't car where the F you come from and what you do in your own country if it's at all legal.

YOU don't not have the right to be naked in front of children.

I am a father of 3 girls, none of them have seen me naked once they past a certain age, say 2 when I was in the shower and I am constantly locking doors if changing or going for a shower to protect them from seeing my body parts.

HOW DARE you, you are a very selfish person, she is not your daughter, show her the respect she deserves as well as your wife deserves.

On the other had thousands of nudists come here to 9 nudist resorts, so it's not illegal

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

On the other had thousands of nudists come here to 9 nudist resorts, so it's not illegal

So your saying it's perfectly normal for a 13 year old Thai girl to see her STEP father's privates because he is too lazy to put a cloth over it......GIVE ME A BREAK !

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

I never try to act like finnish man here! I try be polite always! I know its not how should act here. Thank's guys! Same house come sometimes things what can't haddle easy! Never want happen!

Culture is different i know! And actualy know she not jeaous but how make topic.l

I think you have got the message buddy so be more careful and think more about the way you do things. 

• Like 2

Be happy you all! 2 month ago my good frind step dad die! He cant go coz sht! Now her dad die yesterday. Fix own tractor and pressure hose proke... im out ! keep toutch! Im out try help my close friend !

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

but what can do!

The answer is simple. Stop acting like you set the rules in a foreign country. Get dressed! 14 year old girls in Thailand already have children in some cases.

49 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I don't car where the F you come from and what you do in your own country if it's at all legal. Do we here on TVF have to remind you where you are because it appears that you don't give a F about anyone but yourself !

YOU don't not have the right to be naked in front of children, no one does, you are suppose to be their protector, they will learn about bodily parts later in life, no need to throw it in their face, you are gross, and you repulse me !

I am a father of 3 girls, none of them have seen me naked once they past a certain age, e.g. after 2 years of age if I was in the shower and they walked in accidently. I constantly lock doors if changing or going for a shower to protect them from seeing my body parts, they are kids, they don't need to be exposed to our bodily parts at any age under 2 for example if at all because of an accidental incident, even if the doors were closed, but not locked.

HOW DARE you, you are a very selfish person in my opinion, she is not your daughter, show her the respect she deserves as well as the respect your wife deserves.

Your a lost cause and I take pity of your wife and her daughter for having to put up with such a demon like yourself who has to come on TVF to say he wife is jealous because he is floundering his 6 inch jewel in the crown, totally disgusting, and I hope she takes a knife to it in your sleep !

Hmm from one extreme to the other.

The only thing I agree with is she is not his daughter and some caution should be exercised thus should be obvious.

As for my own daughter, I was never terribly concerned about it when she was a child and neither was she. 

she is older now and because she understands privacy and seeks her own it is a non issue.

If an accident would happen, I would expect or offer an apology and move on.

Your indignation is almost as funny as his ignorance.

Edited by n00dle
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

25 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Do you know anything about Thai culture, they are not one to complain, she is 13, the wife complained, that should be enough or are you as thick as the poster ?

Not one to complain, the neighbours and the Mrs never stop complaining!

• Haha 2

Why mention your size?

It sounds to me the OP is proud of his size and is showing it off to a 13 year old girl.

It is borderline criminal I think and if I was driving past his house and saw this, I would call the cops.

Ignorance of culture/rules or laws and not using commons sense where you live are no excuse Mr. Finnish.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, n00dle said:

Hmm from one extreme to the other.

The only thing I agree with is she is not his daughter and some caution should be exercised thus should be obvious.

As for my own daughter, I have never been terribly concerned about it when she was a child and neither was she. 

she is older now and because she understands privacy and seeks her own it is a non issue.

If an accident would happen, I would expect or offer an apology and move on.

Your indignation is almost as funny as his ignorance.

You would expect an apology if you exposed yourself to a teenage girl?

You're as bad as the OP.

I spent some time with a bar girl a while back, she was a very open minded lady in some

circumstances, but I had some swimming shorts which got very clingy when wet and the

poor girl was absolutely mortified and rushed to me with a towel to cover the offending

area.

Showing your man bits in public or in front of a teenage girl is a big no no full stop.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

I am a father of 3 girls, none of them have seen me naked once they past a certain age, e.g. after 2 years of age if I was in the shower and they walked in accidently. I constantly lock doors if changing or going for a shower to protect them from seeing my body parts, they are kids, they don't need to be exposed to our bodily parts at any age under 2 for example if at all because of an accidental incident, even if the doors were closed, but not locked.

HOW DARE you, you are a very selfish person in my opinion, she is not your daughter, show her the respect she deserves as well as the respect your wife deserves.

Took me years to convince my MiL not to walk around the house topless.

Nudity in Thai households is fairly common.

As for step-daughters, they tend to open doors without knocking, can't say mine ever blinked an eye if she walked in and found me naked or having sex with her mom. Just carried on the conversation as if everyone were fully dressed.

Have you see sun never go down! Have you see most moscito in world whitch not make any harm.

Have you see thoot fairy or santa. Have you have sex middle of night when sun never go down!

Have you never get naked swim whit many girls in summer!

Have you hold them whit sun what never go down! Sunrice what never happen! Have you never been swim water what you actualy drink same time!

Edited by 2 is 1

35 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

Be happy you all! 2 month ago my good frind step dad die! He cant go coz sht! Now her dad die yesterday. Fix own tractor and pressure hose proke... im out ! keep toutch! Im out try help my close friend !

I think a good friend's step dad died recently + now the friend's real dad died too & the o.p. is out on this topic & trying to help the twice stricken friend?

Maybe....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

As for step-daughters, they tend to open doors without knocking, can't say mine ever blinked an eye if she walked in and found me naked or having sex with her mom. Just carried on the conversation as if everyone were fully dressed.

Didn't you run out of breath...........:coffee1: