BANGKOK

Posted (edited)

My wife worried her daughter coz few times see me whitout clothes! Im not "small" and still have 6 , not in fridge. Im not pervert and try be polite, but in same house some happen! Im Finnish and we don't care to be naked, it's only natural to me! That girl i treath like my own kid but what can do! Can't chance thai attitude! Girl is only come 13.

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Posted (edited)

I never try to act like finnish man here! I try be polite always! I know its not how should act here. Thank's guys! Same house come sometimes things what can't haddle easy! Never want happen!

Culture is different i know! And actualy know she not jeaous but how make topic.l

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, 4MyEgo said:

I don't car where the F you come from and what you do in your own country if it's at all legal.

YOU don not have the right to be naked in front of children.

I am a father of 3 girls, none of them have seen me naked once they past a certain age, say 2 when I was in the shower and I am constantly locking doors if changing or going for a shower to protect them from seeing my body parts.

HOW DARE you, you are a very selfish person, she is not your daughter, show her the respect she deserves as well as your wife deserves.

Jealousy has nothing to do with it, GROW UP !

Amen 100%

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I don't car where the F you come from and what you do in your own country if it's at all legal.

YOU don't not have the right to be naked in front of children.

I am a father of 3 girls, none of them have seen me naked once they past a certain age, say 2 when I was in the shower and I am constantly locking doors if changing or going for a shower to protect them from seeing my body parts.

HOW DARE you, you are a very selfish person, she is not your daughter, show her the respect she deserves as well as your wife deserves.

Jealousy has nothing to do with it, GROW UP !

On the other had thousands of nudists come here to 9 nudist resorts, so it's not illegal

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

On the other had thousands of nudists come here to 9 nudist resorts, so it's not illegal

So your saying it's perfectly normal for a 13 year old Thai girl to see her STEP father's privates because he is too lazy to put a cloth over it......GIVE ME A BREAK !

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

I never try to act like finnish man here! I try be polite always! I know its not how should act here. Thank's guys! Same house come sometimes things what can't haddle easy! Never want happen!

Culture is different i know! And actualy know she not jeaous but how make topic.l

I think you have got the message buddy so be more careful and think more about the way you do things. 

• Like 2

Be happy you all! 2 month ago my good frind step dad die! He cant go coz sht! Now her dad die yesterday. Fix own tractor and pressure hose proke... im out ! keep toutch! Im out try help my close friend !

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

55 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

but what can do!

The answer is simple. Stop acting like you set the rules in a foreign country. Get dressed! 14 year old girls in Thailand already have children in some cases.