Jealous wife!

2 is 1

10 minutes ago, jvs said:

In some countries it is totally not a problem for kids to see their parents naked and vice versa.

Kids who grow up seeing their parents naked will not even notice any more.

So far so good if it is in your culture.

When you leave your own country and you marry a foreign woman and expose yourself to her teenage-under age- daughter you are asking for trouble,and rightly so.

Op is totally in the wrong and why mention your size?

Op,are you totally insane?

You are entering dangerous territory.

He didnt mention his size he stated he had a six pack (which is equally irrelavent), you brought the size thing into it yourself.

And I agree the op is out of line, I just think the puritainism in the some of the comments is unduly shrill.

Edited by n00dle

1 minute ago, jvs said:

Yes, you are talking about your own child who may be more or less used to see you naked.

Depending on culture but the op is taking about a 13 year old step daughter and from a totally different culture.Not the same at all imo.

I'm fairly certain a large number of Thai step-daughters get to see their Thai step-dads naked.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jvs said:

Yes, you are talking about your own child who may be more or less used to see you naked.

Depending on culture but the op is taking about a 13 year old step daughter and from a totally different culture.Not the same at all imo.

Nobody is disputing that. Im talking about the dude who hides behind locked doors in his own home in fear of his own daughters catching an accidental peek, and the puritain who managed to slip a bargirl into the story while intimating I was as ignorant as the op.

People get nude, accidents happen. Who cares?