Police officer dismissed for torturing beloved campus dog to death

webfact

Police officer dismissed for torturing beloved campus dog to death

By The Nation

800_1c7162394ed6f39.jpg?v=1591165925

One of the three police corporals who allegedly tortured and killed beloved dog Tia, who was adopted by students in Chiang Mai University, has been dismissed from civil service.

The incident, which took place in May, has shocked locals and animal rights group Watchdog Thailand has been pushing for justice.

Chang Phueak police station reportedly has evidence of the animal being taken out of the campus at night, tortured and the body being dumped by the suspects.

Apart from the dismissal of one suspect, a committee will also be set up to investigate the case.

National police chief General Chakthip Chaijinda himself has said he will ensure justice is served.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30388995

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-06-03

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

Ok Ok  200 bt fine...you tink too mutt!! Thailand for thai pee-pole  You no unnerstaaaan.....u just falang go go

So cute you are.  Think you are clever.  I heard that kind of <deleted> in the lowest of places here 35 years ago when I settled in.

You really think that I have expectations of law enforcement here?  Sheeiat I do not expect it anywhere except perhaps Singapore.

6 minutes ago, Dante99 said:

So cute you are.  Think you are clever.  I heard that kind of <deleted> in the lowest of places here 35 years ago when I settled in.

You really think that I have expectations of law enforcement here?  Sheeiat I do not expect it anywhere except perhaps Singapore.

Welcome back..and the girls say Im more hansum than cute but thanks!....but thats pay to play in LOS

18 hours ago, webfact said:

National police chief General Chakthip Chaijinda himself has said he will ensure justice is served.

I'm glad he can concentrate on this case now that he has finished reforming the police... :thumbsup:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Yinn said:

Not this case. Many people angry, Watchdog Thailand not give up sure. already loose job. Social media a lot. 

Often TVF not show conclusion, update. Other news have.

eg https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2020/01/13/court-rejects-premchais-request-to-remove-ankle-tracker/

Very Valid point Yinn, Thai Visa "News" service leaves a lot to be desired.