BANGKOK
webfact

All four Minneapolis police officers charged in George Floyd death

11 hours ago, stevenl said:

Huh? Please show the post where bluespunk said he doubted that he intended to kill him.

396552C5-BC3B-4C89-A3C1-E855E6FAC3FC.jpeg

10 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

That’s really unfortunate! I would’ve love to see him go down for second degree murder! 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, sirineou said:

In the US there are some very rough neighborhoods, cops have to deal with them on a daily bases. Sooner or later some of these involvements will go wrong. It is inevitable. If we keep burning the country every time..................

George Floyd was no choir boy,  he had an arrest record as long as your arm, including arm robbery , 1998 in an armed robbery. Floyd, then 24 years old, was sentenced to 10 months in prison.But his most horrific crime occurred in 2007, where he robbed a woman's house in a robbery, pressed a gun to her stomach, and searched the house for drugs and money, according to court reports. 

https://www.frontnieuws.com/nachtmerrie-george-floyd-duwde-pistool-op-buik-van-moeder-beroofd-in-haar-eigen-huis/?fbclid=IwAR2CnxmCb7gmxFTem1ZlQXC88DGXeSH5mO_uFDGBwXT7CxYwALtXESoj8JU

" Floyd had landed five years behind bars in 2009 "

https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/george-floyd-had-violent-criminal-history-minneapolis-union-chief/

I truly believe the USA is going insane. 

I agree. 

The police involved should get the justice they deserve, but George Floyd was a low-life 5 time loser, drug addict and violent offender, and no one should be wearing his face on a t-shirt.

• Like 1

I have a bad feeling about this.  Right now the authorities are going at it hard to press the most charges they can and set bail as high as they can to appease the mobs.  What happens when justice runs it's course and most of them do not get convicted of anything serious and Chauvin only gets a few years for manslaughter?  This is very possible.  Round two of the protests/riots?  I think so.  

Since nothing they do now seems to mollify the protestors why bother with the extreme charges?  Take it slow and ramp up the charges as the evidence gives you enough to convict on them.   

Pretty clear this cop (and maybe the others I'm not playing that close attention to videos and <deleted>) needs punishment and not because the victim was black.  But because he killed someone.   Also pretty clear the riots are no longer anything to do with Floyd.  

On 6/4/2020 at 3:46 AM, stevenl said:

The protests are about racism and police brutality against blacks.

And the chance to take advantage of the situation and indulge in a spot of looting.

When people protest peacefully, I do listen. When they start with the looting & smashing stuff up, they lose all credibility.

Looking at some of the Streams that Max posted, I just want them all to be gassed - Tear gas, not the other one. 🤣

It's no excuse for police heavy handiness, but I am sure they get pished off dealing with this 'thuggery'

10 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

396552C5-BC3B-4C89-A3C1-E855E6FAC3FC.jpeg

Thanks, question has been answered already several pages earlier.

4 hours ago, kingdong said:

And the chance to take advantage of the situation and indulge in a spot of looting.

That is not what the protests are about.

• Like 1

they over reacted as his record as an armed home invador would have made them wary ,and 2 were newbies on the job

13 hours ago, stevenl said:

Thanks, question has been answered already several pages earlier.

I didn’t see that because I didn’t go through the entire thread again. 🙂