Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

All four Minneapolis police officers charged in George Floyd death

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

You can argue that but the site I quote is quite clear.

 

Manslaughter is murder without intent.

Thats what i said. But u quoted premeditated. Intent doesnt have to be premeditated, or planned if u like.

Edited by Sujo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Murder is intent.

manslaughter is no intent.

 

You punch someone and he hits his head on a table and dies it is not murder because your intent was not to kill. Manslaughter.

 

You could say the same for the officer but....his actions can be seen as intent after he was told the guy was non responsive yet still had him for another 2 minutes. A reasonable person would consider that further action could cause death. So that can bump it up to murder.

 

Murder 1 would be premeditated, or planned. Not the case here. So murder 2 it is.

You would have to listen to what he (The Cop) says before you could decide on whether it was deliberate or not , listen to the defense in court

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sujo said:

Thats what i said. 

Ok, I didn't see that but mea culpa 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

You can argue that but the site I quote is quite clear.

 

Manslaughter is murder without intent.

You seem to be disagreeing with yourself . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CorpusChristie said:

You seem to be disagreeing with yourself . 

No, just you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

No, just you

No, we both agree that you were wrong when you stated that "Manslaughter was still murder".

It isn't , they are two different things , that's why they have two different words .

You have posted a link showing that your original statement was wrong

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, wombat said:

the protests are ANTIFA, a terrorist organization flexing there muscle.



who funds ANTIFA ?

Never mind who funds it, does it even exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

No protests and no arrests, I doubt we would have heard about it had Floyd been white.

Or a shade of orange....

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cyril sneer said:

liberals hate statistics, waste of time using them to back up an argument

Putting aside that I am equally liberal and conservative I actually found the stats graph in post 50 interesting. The Afro Americans, Hispanics, whites and others deaths by percentage. Easy guess to work out the bulk of the others would be Asian. All around the world where they have immigrated to western countries and put up with endless racist and less than welcoming undertone they continually show up as the more compliant to, and respect of the law. Not surprising that they easily beat whites in the negative outcome stakes. Gotta love stats. So what does that suggest of the poorer preforming Hispanics and even worse compliant Afro Americans? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Never mind who funds it, does it even exist.

Well, here are 7 chapters that openly proclaim themselves -

https://torchantifa.org/chapters/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Roadman said:

Putting aside that I am equally liberal and conservative I actually found the stats graph in post 50 interesting. The Afro Americans, Hispanics, whites and others deaths by percentage. Easy guess to work out the bulk of the others would be Asian. All around the world where they have immigrated to western countries and put up with endless racist and less than welcoming undertone they continually show up as the more compliant to, and respect of the law. Not surprising that they easily beat whites in the negative outcome stakes. Gotta love stats. So what does that suggest of the poorer preforming Hispanics and even worse compliant Afro Americans? 

It shows you don’t understand Stats.

 

Come back when you’ve analyzed the ‘per capita’ killings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, DoctorG said:

Well, here are 7 chapters that openly proclaim themselves -

https://torchantifa.org/chapters/

And at least one that turns out to be a white supremacist group and posing posting online as ANTIFA.

 

 

 

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

And at least one that turns out to be a white supremacist group posing posting online as ANTIFA.

 

Interesting. Which one?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...