Family of "Nong Gay" have sold everything - she's been missing for 7 years

webfact

Family of "Nong Gay" have sold everything - she's been missing for 7 years

4pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Daily News reported on Buriram parents who have sold all their possessions in an effort to trace their daughter who has been missing for seven agonizing years. 

She went to work in Laem Chabang, Chonburi, where a woman of similar age and at a similar time was found murdered and has now been exhumed and cremated. They are praying that their beloved daughter did not meet a similar fate.

The media spoke to Wirot Korthaisong, 57 and his wife Tiang in Buriram in the north east of Thailand yesterday. Their daughter Pawinee or "Nong Gay" has been missing since 2013 when she was 23. 

Wirot said that after their daughter finished her education and got her degree she went to Laem Chabang in May of 2013 to find work. 

She would normally call once or twice a week but in June of that year all contact ceased and no one had seen her. 

Laem Chabang police were informed and a check on her rented room revealed all her clothes and possessions were in place except for her bag and phone. No contact could be made with the phone. 

He said that the family had sold everything of value including a six wheel truck in order to get money to trace their daughter. They were hoping that she had not suffered the same fate as a woman called "Oil" who was exhumed earlier in the week after DNA checks revealed her identity. 

The case of Oil has stirred up their grieving though the family hold out hope that Gay is still alive and might possibly have been tricked into working abroad. 

Mother Tiang, 50, said that her daughter would be 29 now. She asked for the online community to help in trying to trace her. 

"I just want to see her face again," she said. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-06-04

• Sad 4

They need to learn about 'GO FUND ME'........

I would give a couple thousand baht in a heartbeat.......

All I need is their account number with a name matching theirs in this post.....

I'M SERIOUS........ Wouldn't others join me also........            SO SAD........

• Like 1