Well-dressed, well-spoken and presentable - but he lived like a pig after his woman left him!

webfact

8 hours ago, Kerryd said:

"he would go to his factory job in a mask every day."

I'm guessing Thai. If a foreigner had a "factory job", he'd have been (most likely) making a decent wage and living in a nicer place.
And the headline would have blared "FOREIGNER" or "Dirty Farang" as well.

Also, if it was a foreigner there'd probably be more empty beer bottles laying around and junk food wrappers from fast food joints, not "Thai style" take out food in styrofoam and plastic bags.

I imagine that place would be stinking to high heaven and be infested with thousands of ants and flies, not to mention mold and bacteria. Surprised the landlady/owner wasn't getting complaints from other tenants long before this.

From the sounds of it he just up and left as well and probably living the same way somewhere else.

There've been other stories posted on TV of similar cases, usually Thais, living somewhere then disappearing and leaving a massive pile of garbage behind. I think one not so long ago was a story about a condo (in South Pattaya or maybe Jomtien ?) where it looked like they were running a recycling center in the condo and every room was absolutely filthy.

HOW MANY FARANGS have factory jobs....seems a bit fishy to me....

Ahh ... the aftermath of a collapsed codependent relationship. Gotta love those; 'I can't live nor function without you' kinda relationships. Probably need to caustic soda and repaint the entire rooms to get the stink out!

23 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Hey that kind of looks like my apartment when I don't clean it for a week...Well maybe not quite this bad but its amazing how fast a place can get dirty with out regular cleaning....

no it really is not.  It gets to be a pigsty like that because it has an unhygienic pig living in it. If yours looks like that at any time mate, well, take the hint.    

On 6/4/2020 at 10:18 AM, Kerryd said:

"he would go to his factory job in a mask every day."

I'm guessing Thai. If a foreigner had a "factory job", he'd have been (most likely) making a decent wage and living in a nicer place.
And the headline would have blared "FOREIGNER" or "Dirty Farang" as well.

Also, if it was a foreigner there'd probably be more empty beer bottles laying around and junk food wrappers from fast food joints, not "Thai style" take out food in styrofoam and plastic bags.

I imagine that place would be stinking to high heaven and be infested with thousands of ants and flies, not to mention mold and bacteria. Surprised the landlady/owner wasn't getting complaints from other tenants long before this.

From the sounds of it he just up and left as well and probably living the same way somewhere else.

There've been other stories posted on TV of similar cases, usually Thais, living somewhere then disappearing and leaving a massive pile of garbage behind. I think one not so long ago was a story about a condo (in South Pattaya or maybe Jomtien ?) where it looked like they were running a recycling center in the condo and every room was absolutely filthy.

Does not say Thai or Farang, but it does say he leaves every morning to his "factory job" in a mask , so lets assume he is a Thai working in a factory uh?!!