90 Days Reporting

My 90 days reporting expires 15th June. I had expired my one year stay April 2020 and had just obtained my extension of day one year effective 27th April. Anyone can advise if I need to apply 90 days reporting using last expiry 15th June. Or using the new extension of stay 27th April - next reporting July, 2020. Anyway, I tried using online reporting currently with no success as it keeps referring me to Immigration.

Rgds

Richard

Unless immigration did a new 90 day report slip when you applied for your extension it is still due on June 15th.

You do not have to do 90 day reports until after July 31st under the ministerial notice issued in April.

Does this mean no 90 day report needed until July 31st    ??    

The receipt slip in my passport shows my next 90 day report due date is 24 June. 

I am on a retirement visa 1 yr extension of stay. 

However, the notice below indicates otherwise :   

image.png.80b10ec30590c8f4cd3eec71ffc84b8c.png

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

Not needed until after July 31st.

if i move do i need to do a new  tm30 ?     or is that also not needed till after july 31 ?

1 minute ago, rumak said:

if i move do i need to do a new  tm30 ?     or is that also not needed till after july 31 ?

That is not incluced in the ministerial notice. You will need to do it if the office you report to requires it.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I would do it now,keeps everything right,did it by post

and returned 3 days later, you can imagine the chaos

when everyone tries to report after 31 st July.did not

want to be part of that.but up to you.

regards Worgeordie

i did mine in person as usual 22 May at Jomtien , almost no people inside  straight at desk after temperature check and handwashing , and almost 1 minute later out with new slip .

Now all take it easy and if you not do it now  ....,  then complain at the expiring day from temp exempt ,  and straight in the chaos as all go then at once.

What is done is done i would say

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Do you really think immigration will want everybody showing up on the same day and then again 90 days after that.

The will certainly announce when they are due when it is decided the amnesty will not be extended again. Perhaps by the month you last one was due.

That is why I kept to my original reporting date and reported online, despite the amnesty. Saves any confusion when it gets lifted. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Do you really think immigration will want everybody showing up on the same day and then again 90 days after that.

The will certainly announce when they are due when it is decided the amnesty will not be extended again. Perhaps by the month you last one was due.

With Immigration who knows,I did it as I was going to P.O. Anyway,

I just like to keep everything  in order,they had no problem with it.

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Unless immigration did a new 90 day report slip when you applied for your extension it is still due on June 15th.

You do not have to do 90 day reports until after July 31st under the ministerial notice issued in April.

i wish  people read all the info you published on here weeks ago!!!

20 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I would do it now,keeps everything right,did it by post

and returned 3 days later, you can imagine the chaos

when everyone tries to report after 31 st July.did not

want to be part of that.but up to you.

regards Worgeordie

Agreed. I did mine online a few days ago.  Did it on a Mac using Chrome, which previously did not work.  Easy this time. No issues at all.  I wanted to avoid the crowds at the end of July. 

• Like 1

What am I doing wrong for 90 day report online?

Here is my story.

Latest arrival from US:  12 Feb 2020

Next 90 report date as calculated by me:   11 May 2020

My 1 year retirement extension expires:    17 Apr 2020

Khon Kaen Immigration for 3rd 1 year retirement extension:  19 Mar 2020 (extended to 17 Apr 2021)

Khon Kaen immigration staples notice of 90 day "Notify again on" stamped in red:  16 Jun 2020

This is contrary to ThaiVisa Common Wisdom that a 3rd extension would not reset the 90 days from latest arrival.

Just in case, I tried online 90 day on 01 May 2020.  Didn't work, so I assumed the new date was 16 Jun as stamped by KK immigration. 

Since 02 Jun, I have tried online web many times but cannot get past the first page.  I also tried the Android ap on my phone and it just says "Loading" and then  "Can't connect".  I have tried all the tricks like "refreshing" the first page, deleting the cache, using Edge instead of Chrome, etc.  No luck. 

Because of frequent travels, I have only done the 90 day report once, in August 2018.  I did that online with no problems.  Nothing has changed except my TM6 from Feb 2020.  I was able to find the 2018 record online earlier this week but this morning (05 Jun) I can't even access that previous record.

Any other suggestions?  I know about the amnesty to these reports until 31 July but I would prefer to keep the original dates.  If they can't keep this online system working,  just imagine how they will manage all the reports due on or after 31 July!

Now, what do I need to take to Khon Kaen Immigration to do this in person...

1 hour ago, RWPhila said:

What am I doing wrong for 90 day report online?

That message means your record could not be found.

Double check that you entered all the required fields marked with a red asterick correctly.

Be sure you used your last entry date and the new TM6 number.

On 6/5/2020 at 11:14 AM, samtam said:

By app?

Did mine this morning online (not app) at 11 am. Approved at around 3 pm.

I guess when they re-start there may be a large back log, even if they implement a queuing system; the mind boggles as to how they will deal with it. Quite possibly they will abandon the whole sorry nonsense.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

ONLINE IMMIGRATION WEBSITE TEMPORARILY CLOSED:  Just tried to log in and see if I could do my 90 day report (TM47) online considering that today's date is within the 7-15 day window for online renewals (assuming the 31 July deadline is not extended), and got this message (attached).

Considering that the window for online renewal ends on 25 July (assuming that the amnesty period is not extended), that will only leave a 4 day window for online renewals.  So, I'm wondering if anybody has heard yet whether the amnesty period will or will not be extended?  The official announcement on the CCSA weekly briefing said it was being considered but not yet declared.  Personally, I'd rather not be forced to pay a visit to the local Imm office as the crowds will probably be unbelievable!

663837564_snapshot_2020-07-19at1_32_37PM.jpg.29f50c45c3db0908c28ab13d0392c03c.jpg 

Edited by WaveHunter

4 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

ONLINE IMMIGRATION WEBSITE TEMPORARILY CLOSED:  Just tried to log in and see if I could do a 90 day extension online considering that today's date is within the 7-15 day window for online renewals,

I've seen a few people saying the online window now goes up to the due date. 

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

This on the terms and conditions on the site. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

• Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days until the due date of notification.

So, the "window" (5 days before due date) is no longer in place?  In other words, if it is due 31 July, you can go online the same day to update?

10 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

So, the "window" (5 days before due date) is no longer in place?  In other words, if it is due 31 July, you can go online the same day to update?

It say from 15 days before the due date to that day. Example from the site.

image.png.982e5734c2e933705a2c43e0cfa16c03.png

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It say from 15 days before the due date to that day. Example from the site.

image.png.982e5734c2e933705a2c43e0cfa16c03.png

Can you provide a link to the page this graphic is on?  I have a horrible time finding things on the Imm website LOL.

Edited by WaveHunter

Went to do mine 90 day on line was still pending after a week so i went to kanchanaburi to do it was my 3rd for the year was told to go home get my bank book,i relied it is in Pattaya was then told go to Pattaya and come back monday,i just laughed and walked out,did it in Pattaya,many people here in Kan have been told the same thing,

Edited by grego49
Mistake words

22 minutes ago, grego49 said:

Went to do mine 90 day on line was still pending after a week so i went to kanchanaburi to do it was my 3rd for the year was told to go home get my bank book,i relied it is in Pattaya was then told go to Pattaya and come back monday,i just laughed and walked out,did it in Pattaya,many people here in Kan have been told the same thing,becoming laughable here in Kan...

That sounds crazy LOL!  It's so bizarre how individual Imm offices seem to make up their own version of rules and procedures.  I never heard of a bank book being required to do 90 day reporting.  Doing it online is the ONLY way to go ????

• Like 1