Netizens angry after Anutin caught breaking own social distancing rules

webfact

20 hours ago, webfact said:

Netizens angry after Anutin caught breaking own social distancing rules

Remember Thailand has two sets of laws, one for the elite and another for the peasants.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, nausea said:

Not the only one is he, UK guy.

Several politicians and people in high civic positions in the UK caught. Noticeably, the elected ones have all escaped the wrath of the press. Funny that.

20 hours ago, smedly said:

I have heard from many Thais they are waiting patiently to bring this crowd of crooks down - anger has been brewing for weeks and this just infuriates them more 

Thais will do nothing

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ozz1 said:

Meanwhile  thousands of people are lining up for free food shameful

LOL......

Do you mean that we should boycott restaurants, as long as people are lining up for free food?

So as long as there are people in Thailand that are starving - Everybody needs to starve?

Damn, I needed to diet a little - but never expected a 5000/1 fast ????

22 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Yet another example of "you do what I say and I'll do what I want" which is so prevalent amongst the bought positioned folk.

yes indeed - the pro-military "establishment" of yellow shirts!!!

• Like 1

On 6/4/2020 at 4:00 PM, spidermike007 said:

likely your average tractor mechanic has an infinitely greater amount of knowledge about the field of health that this

Well i do know first aid and CPR when can i start, and what field should i take the tractor to ? ???? :cheesy:

• Haha 1

As with Dominic Cummings, Prayut and Anutin will simply tell the plebs to p*ss off and to mind their own business. 

"Now get your masks on, get 2 meters apart at your plastic enshrouded dining table, and shut your pie holds plebs!"

• Like 1

A note to the commoners world-wide from your elite rulers world-wide:

The rules are for thee and not for me

"So plebs take note: shut up, get your masks on, social distance or we will take your rights away again faster than you can say, "Ai Anutin"."

Edited by connda
  • Like 2

On 6/4/2020 at 5:57 PM, bluesofa said:

Given his attitude up to now, I can see the press conference:

"Of course we were sitting together. Do you even think there's a remote chance I or any of my staff would be susceptible to contracting that common working man's disease, Covid?"

You missed the point about the virus coming into LOS / spread in Thailand by dirty foreigners who refuse to do as they are told to wear masks. 

We heard today that 90% of people need to wear masks for them to be effective. The people in these two photos definitely is fewer than 10% of the population of Thailand. So, if the rest of us are made to wear them, it's all okay.