BANGKOK
webfact

TAT and Thaivisa Expat Explore campaign welcomed by Tourist Industry

4 hours ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

how is domestic travel different from international about spreading or not the fake pandemic & the 14 day quarantine need ???

Absolutely nothing!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Looks like post war Serbia.

Those bloody Bosnians  looks like they carpet bombed the roads ! :shock1:😋

1 hour ago, baansgr said:

Maybe its because of all the restrictions you quoted above, Thailand has one of the lowest infection/death rates in the world....if you had been in Europe or US you may very well have been dead by now.

To be quite honest, I don't know what is better, to be dead or to be incarcerated in Thailand like a criminal, especially when the whole thing is a scam!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Diddl said:

With all the laws and regulations – TM30, lockdowns, closed businesses or bankrupt businesses, tests that give false positives, checkpoints, tracking, masks, isolation and internment, overcharging farangs, and goodness knows what else they plan, I prefer to stay at home and I can't wait to get out of the country once they let me out of this prison they have concocted on innocent and healthy people.

When only 57 people have died (no doubt from other ailments rather than corona) out of a population of nearly 70,000,000, what the hell are all these restrictions about? This is all about total control and increasing poverty so people have to rely on the govern mente! This is all about a criminal enterprise who now suddenly remember the expats who still might have some money, and this after they have treated us so badly compared to other countries with immigration policies.

Sod it I say, you are no longer worthy of my money! And yes, I am angry and I am sorry I listened to a friend who told me to move here.

Fully agree to this. I fortunately got out just before lockdown but with leaving all my stuff behind. For that I will go back once and after that no more. Just this morning I read about what happened yesterday to poor Wanchalearn Satsakit....google this name and look for 4 june 2020....then you know Thailand is a country one should avoid as the plague. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, khunPer said:

Seems like expats suddenly have increased their value, perhaps time to ease some regulations for the "good guys" among the long time stayers...🤔

I was a long time stayer

Until I was locked out with the covid19 borders closures.

Would still like to be a long time stayer again. 

For the sake of my wife and family. 

Or does the government want us to walk away from LOS and desert the family. (Same as her thai husband did previously).

Time to cut some slack and give us a break..

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, webfact said:

TAT and Thaivisa Expat Explore campaign welcomed by Tourist Industry

What else could Thaivisa possibly say???

• Like 1

There will be hundreds of hotel, restaurant ,golf course deals etc that will offer exceptional rates without any input from the TAT etc required.

Already happening.

6 hours ago, DPKANKAN said:

Are they cutting the 'ferlang' overcharges on National Parks etc!!🙄🙄🙄🙄😷😷😷😷

Smile....🤫

3 hours ago, davemos said:

Reuters  link    https://reut.rs/2XwfYXD

Interesting reading. 

But somebody needs to tell Reuters that much of the content of the post just isn't happening. 

Regardless of the 16 million people who qualify for the money, 3x 5,000 baht hand outs, hardly anyone has received even one payment. 

Stressing the thai people even further than normal.

Many people have relied heavily on the family units, or borrowed money from the loan sharks...

Can understand why the suicide rates are up.

Especially when you call to Samaritans and have to leave your name and number in the hope that someone will call you back..

A couple of good stories here that Reuters could get there teeth into. 😥

1 hour ago, dallen52 said:

I was a long time stayer

Until I was locked out with the covid19 borders closures.

Would still like to be a long time stayer again. 

For the sake of my wife and family. 

Or does the government want us to walk away from LOS and desert the family. (Same as her thai husband did previously).

Time to cut some slack and give us a break..

They are only letting 500 Thais in per day.

There are thousands of Thais trying to get back. 

You are way down the list mate.

• Like 2