Public Health Ministry developing Family Vaccine

snoop1130

I'm as confused as the rest of you, but also by that first sentence...

"The COVID-19 situation is gradually improving..."

From the standpoint of infections in the country, Thailand basically wiped it out. It's done here save a small handful of returnees sullied by dirty farang lands.

From the standpoint of the local and global economy, doesn't look like it's gradually improving. 

So, what does he mean?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

BANGKOK(NNT) - The Ministry of Public Health is developing a Family Vaccine to provide citizens with immunity to mental health illnesses.

I suggest they give this vaccine to all government officials as they are the ones suffering from mental illness.

• Haha 1

When I saw the header and first lines of the article I did shake my head as I could not believe what I read - a vaccine to treat mental health???

But it seems to be some kind of exercise program for the poor to regain physical and mental health.  Branding the program as a Family Vaccine obviously will set all farangs on the wrong foot.

Amazing Thailand.

"The Ministry of Public Health is developing a Family Vaccine to provide citizens with immunity to mental health illnesses."

...ahm...say what?

????

Reading this sentence, I assume...they failled!

Probably some antipsychotics staff which insane people gets in mental hospital. Probably must make injections 2 time per months.

Stay home be happy and complain about nothing. No money eat rise and drink water.

Very good solutions for many political issue's