UK leads fall in global trust in government COVID responses: poll

snoop1130

1 hour ago, Loiner said:

You're still wrong. You're always wrong. Go find some more of your poll nonsense. It won't change the facts.

I have provide evidence to back up my facts on the polls; where is yours to prove me wrong?

I have provided evidence to back up my facts about the polls prior to the last election; where is yours to prove me wrong?

The parties' share of the vote at that election is a matter of public record; yet you still dispute it!

• Like 1

Just a word of thanks to the protestors, who took absolutely no notice of the Labour shadow foreign secretary when asked to protest safely, who did not as suggested by the Minister for Health protest in small groups to minimise the risk of spreading covid, you have given the government the perfect excuse if covid infection rises in your area.

If there is little increase regarding infections then thank you for your assistance in supporting the government stance as they work to 'open up' the British economy as early as possible.

A mention to the police who handled a possible volatile situation better than some of the protest agitators would have appreciated, and for keeping cities safe from the plague of looting experienced in the US

All looking good for the UK

13 hours ago, metisdead said:

Some off topic posts and replies have been removed. This topic is not about the Brexit vote, this topic is not about the current BLM protests, this topic is about:

UK leads fall in global trust in government COVID responses: poll

LONDON (Reuters) - People across almost all the world's leading rich economies have turned more sceptical about their governments' handling of the coronavirus pandemic with confidence slumping the most in Britain, a survey showed on Thursday.

In May, in the Group of Seven nations as a whole, 48% of respondents approved of how authorities had handled the pandemic, down from 50% in April and 54% in March, the survey published by polling firm Kantar showed.

Please stay on topic. 

Some posts in which members were stalking other members have been removed:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

Some more off topic posts and replies have been removed. 

As we cannot seem to stay on topic, this topic is closed. 

• Like 1