BANGKOK
snoop1130

UK leads fall in global trust in government COVID responses: poll

7 hours ago, Kevbo said:

They could easily control illegal immigration, they don't want to, and like all political parties in UK they don't care how indigenous people feel about it ......

Go on, then. Tell us how? A wall around the entire coastline?

Many illegal immigrants to the UK who are caught are deported; known as 'Returns.'. See Immigration Statistics; Returns. But, of course, to process and return them they first have to be caught.

4 hours ago, bannork said:

3  generations is a remarkably short time. By that calculation the great grandchildren of Indian and Pakistani immigrants to the UK are indigenous. Yet they usually intermarry, speak their own languages with each other and continue many of their native customs.

Not quite the same as Sharon from Barnsley of Jeffrey from Guildford.

Perhaps globalization is diluting the meaning of indigenous.

Yes you're right perhaps I should have added the word minimum...

4 hours ago, transam said:

Could be down to your age.........😋

Or hatred of Englishness

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Go on, then. Tell us how? A wall around the entire coastline?

Many illegal immigrants to the UK who are caught are deported; known as 'Returns.'. See Immigration Statistics; Returns. But, of course, to process and return them they first have to be caught.

Easy to patrol the English channel and turn the back, or better still tow them back to France

• Like 2

5 hours ago, twocatsmac said:

<snip>

’ll let you know that the half million foreign students (that find the uk the easiest country to obtain a student visa, surprise surprise)

It is the fees paid by overseas students which keep the fees down for British students. Without them the fees in England and Wales would be even higher and the Scottish government would be unable to subsidise fees for Scottish students so they pay nothing.

A UK student visa is not as easy to obtain nor as cheap as you seem to think.

5 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

Well, with weak, derivative nonsense like that you are certainly lending weight to argument that low IQ amongst the population is a factor in the UK being on its last legs. 

Really..........🙄

24 minutes ago, Kevbo said:

Easy to patrol the English channel and turn the back, or better still tow them back to France

Under various international laws and treaties, the French are responsible for those caught in French waters, the UK for those caught in UK waters. For those caught in international waters it depends on which side of the search and rescue boundary they are on. 

Map showing search and rescue areas

(source)

The UK Border force do patrol the channel, as do the French equivalent. But while they have many successes, example, they cannot be everywhere.

Did you look at the figures I posted for those removed from the UK which I linked to? Somehow, I doubt it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Indeed, and top of the list should be Cummings and Johnson.

Only they wont be; they'll make sure a few lower ranked civil servants receive all the blame.

China should be top of the list.

I would have added the WHO too but they have recently stated they only praised China initially to glean more info knowing the Chinese were playing up.