BANGKOK
snoop1130

Irish pubs say two metre social distancing spells ruin

19 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

I know, let's just hope they don't swap the glass out for plastic.

Probably for safety reasons, plastic only as the staff will have to touch the possible infected glasses again. Card payments only, queueing system for the toilets as need to be disinfected after each use.

3 hours ago, Donekys said:

We should stop using the term "social distancing"...remove it from the narrative or it will be the "new normal"...another expression that must be removed from the common narrative. Seriously, tvf should ban these expressions! Where did we learn them, why have we accepted them? Help us all by stopping their use

Social distancing is a misnomer anyway - It should be termed anti-social distancing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Let some customers get Corona and die and it might perhaps help to keep distance. People start to forget the reason for all this. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

People are going to gather in homes for socializing...screw the micromanage of people's lives...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Whether it's 1 meter, 1.5 metre or 2 metres it spells ruins for bars, clubs and pubs. The idea is socializing with alcoholic drinks and the no fun medical police can't have that.

We need protests and riots about social distancing to stop this pointless agenda.

A radical rethink needs to take place everywhere

Since it is well established that there is a vulnerable group of people about less than 5% of population that are at risk by this virus then isolate them (their choice) and let the rest of the population some 95% get back to normal and stop this madness., adjust the rules accordingly 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Heppinger said:

I didn't think they would go that far.  I'm guessing a referendum won't be held so the people can decide.

I think the choice is either face mask or 2m on public transport - I can see the thinking around that and it makes sense - no need for both

it should be clear as mud now that these measures have nothing to do with the silly wuwu. the boogeyman called he is at the unemployment office looking for work.

stop all of this garbage. it's making you as authoritative figures look like absolute clowns now.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Heppinger said:

I didn't think they would go that far.  I'm guessing a referendum won't be held so the people can decide.

UK's track record on having a referendum wouldn't solve the issue anyway....

Irish pubs, renowned for their bustling atmosphere, have presented the government with a plan to limit drinking to table service, with no live music and staggered access to toilets

So normal access to the toilets !! 😄😄

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

only reopen in August and must keep drinkers two metres apart

Same for Thailand - 555555!!

I'm not sure the Irish would appreciate the term 'British Isles '. Just saying....

18 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Whether it's 1 meter, 1.5 metre or 2 metres it spells ruins for bars, clubs and pubs. The idea is socializing with alcoholic drinks and the no fun medical police can't have that.

We need protests and riots about social distancing to stop this pointless agenda.

Why to care for somebody else's grandparents... Let these costly elders be eleminated as quick as possibble. Saves care costs, pension payments, makes homes available for the younger, no senile eldrs to visity, and get heritages closer-bye.. a win-win-win-win situation...

32 minutes ago, Scott Tracy said:

I'm not sure the Irish would appreciate the term 'British Isles '. Just saying....

Typical attitude of especially the English... still thinking it is all theirs'