Attorney General Barr says foreign groups, extremists stoking divisions in U.S. protests

webfact

4 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Yes,vi have the same feeling. Now I don't have the Intel he has, but I really feel the present unrest comes from deep within US society, and both extreme left and right are putting oil on the fire.

More leaning to the self interest motive to divide rather than unify through behavior, policy and rhetoric. But you still right. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So let me get this right.

Federal prosecutors file charges against three members of a domestic rightwing extremist group, Barr responds by pointing at foreigners and Antifa.

No. That's your usual sophistry shining through.

Barr's comments are probably factual. Only he doesn't like others doing to the US what the US has done to others for decades.

• Like 2

"He said 114 law enforcement officers have been injured in protests in Washington and 22 have been hospitalized."

Awww! Somehow, I just can't seem to even force a tear. Tell me again how many unarmed and peaceful demonstrators have been sent to jail or worse, the hospital or the morgue ???

• Thanks 1

I am sure there is a latent group in Thailand as well, ready to mobilize overnight whenever there is unrest that they can get their teeth into (for a non traceable fee of course)

Have a look at Hong Kong, it is just not in the average HKer's repetroire to resort to the violence we have seen

11 hours ago, webfact said:

Attorney General Barr says foreign groups, extremists stoking divisions in U.S. protests

and the blaming starts, it did took some time but here they come, the easy way out... it's not us it's them,

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, natway09 said:

I am sure there is a latent group in Thailand as well, ready to mobilize overnight whenever there is unrest that they can get their teeth into (for a non traceable fee of course)

Have a look at Hong Kong, it is just not in the average HKer's repetroire to resort to the violence we have seen

Quite.  Whats the purpose of the NED then Mr Aggrieved of Washington?