Public hearing on growing ganja at home begins today

webfact

15 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

9ft plants with barely any flowers?

I grew some Columbian once.

The plant was over 6 feet tall and I put it into flowering early in the spring.

Well, 6 months later it was still in flowering.  Most of the "flowers" were smaller than a matchstick head, maybe 2 or 3 pistils.

Sometimes it takes tropical sativa strains a year or two to finish flowering.  And yes, the flowers are tiny, but potent.

Ever smoked Columbian Red?  It's sticky and gooey and tastes like hash.  Anything more than a couple hits and it's time for a siesta. ????

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, lust said:

Thailand has the opportunity to make this country amazing again. Want your tourism back? Start opening weed friendly resorts. Bring the money and smiles back to Thai people. Tax and sell it!

As it used to be, buy a bag from the little old lady at reception.

Those were the days my friend-

We thought they'd never end

we'd sing and dance forever and a day

we'd live the life we'd chose......

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Matzzon said:

When is the public hearing about this Anutin guy breaking his own rules going to be?

That was conveniently brushed under the carpet as he is one of the chosen few.. while we the surfs have to abide.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2020 at 10:53 AM, CraigInBangkok said:

Well their list of conditions for the oil was quite extensive so hopefully this carries over to growing flowers.

I think they have to do something soon anyway as there are decent indoor grows popping up all over the place, so the government are losing out on money.

i'm sure they are telling the truth about their standards. lol many a fudging going on in the west over testing details never mind here. 

how much for the thc testing. that's 15k for the whole process. how much to show my dank tests at over 30 %. well well that's a totally different number of dollars sir. 

On 6/7/2020 at 8:07 PM, mr mr said:

what pathetic plants. these are supposed to be grown by top scientists and capable farmers etc ? hahahahahahahahahah

I agree ... nearly all of the pics i have seen from government grows look p!ss poor. I saw quite a large space filled with blurple lights that were atleast 1.5 metres from the stretched out tops. Not a great start ! 

On 6/7/2020 at 8:13 PM, mr mr said:

i'm sure they are telling the truth about their standards. lol many a fudging going on in the west over testing details never mind here. 

how much for the thc testing. that's 15k for the whole process. how much to show my dank tests at over 30 %. well well that's a totally different number of dollars sir. 

They can stick 30%+ labels on all their products ( and I am sure they will ) . Personally, this is one of the reasons I want this 6 plant grow to happen. Others include, decent bud is stupidly overpriced here, I can grow what works for me and I would know what I am smoking ( unlike with their oil). I don't really care so much about thc content as long as its high enough. If it smells great, tastes great and sends me to sleep(with a smile on my face) at the end of the day I will be happy

• Like 1