'Get your knee off our necks,' activist Sharpton tells George Floyd memorial

webfact

24 minutes ago, The Barmbeker said:

Oh...I see!

Just one problem here: George Floyd will never be brought to a court, because HE WAS KILLED BY AN OFFICER< WHILE LYING FACE DOWN AND HANDCUFFED ON THE GROUND!

No, no court for him obviously, and it is you who said, and I quote: "-most likely- he dide nothing wrong AT THE TIME OF HIS ARREST! ". And I alluded to the courts deciding/judge guilt or innocence, NOT police and therefore he was arrested based on the complaint and not whether the cops thought he was guilty or innocent. Innocent people are arrested too and have their day in court to plead their case. Floyd will not, unfortunately. His manner of death is now a matter for the courts to sort out.

Your big mistake is assuming facts that are not in evidence, you have ZERO proof to substantiate your claim in the above quote.

Edited by i84teen
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, i84teen said:

No, no court for him obviously, and it is you who said, and I quote: "-most likely- he dide nothing wrong AT THE TIME OF HIS ARREST! ". And I alluded to the courts deciding/judge guilt or innocence, NOT police and therefore he was arrested based on the complaint and not whether the cops thought he was guilty or innocent. Innocent people are arrested too and have their day in court to plead their case. Floyd will not, unfortunately. His manner of death is now a matter for the courts to sort out.

Your big mistake is assuming facts that are not in evidence, you have ZERO proof to substantiate your claim in the above quote.

Okay...which part of the 10 MINUTE video is debatable?

The fact, that he was killed by the officer or AT LEAST "helped on his way"?

That he was face down?

On the griound?

In handcuffs?

I really don't think, anybody needs a judge to fathpom the things that happened before our all eyes!

I very well know, that there is a difference between being in the right and being pronounced right!

But I would trust my eyes in this case!

Whatever he was arrested for, it did not warrant the kind of treatment he got!

At all!

Ever!

At the time, his torture started, he was

unarmed

- handcuffed

face down

on the ground

- restrained

...and in "the care" of 4 police- officers!

And he was killed!

Pure and simple!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, The Barmbeker said:

Okay...which part of the 10 MINUTE video is debatable?

Pure and simple!

Chill out and listen, what was/is debatable is your claim (which I previously quoted and u obviously ignored it or didn't read) and is this: "-most likely- he dide nothing wrong AT THE TIME OF HIS ARREST! "

That is baseless, merit less, no proof what so ever. And if you don't know that, then wallow in your rage and whatever else you are high on. Deal in facts or Go away.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, i84teen said:

Chill out and listen, what was/is debatable is your claim (which I previously quoted and u obviously ignored it or didn't read) and is this: "-most likely- he dide nothing wrong AT THE TIME OF HIS ARREST! "

That is baseless, merit less, no proof what so ever. And if you don't know that, then wallow in your rage and whatever else you are high on. Deal in facts or Go away.

He was arrested for payimg with a false 20$- note!

Or should I say: a PRESUMABLY fals 20$ note!

Fact!

Unless the money was painted in crayon, It would have been very hard for someone to identify it as false, on the spot!

Fact!

It turned out, the note was most likely not fake!

Fact!

So he was falsely accused!

Fact!

So he had done nothing wrong....

Anywyas: at what point in time did he ANYTHING so outrageous, that he had to be put on the ground, face down, in handcuffs and someone had to kneel on his NECK for more than 10 minutes, until he was dead?

What is your point?

Edited by The Barmbeker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, The Barmbeker said:

Fact!

Unless the money was painted in crayon, It would have been very hard for someone to identify it as false, on the spot!

Fact!

Fact!

Fact!

Anywyas: at what point in time did he ANYTHING so outrageous, that he had to be put on the ground, face down, in handcuffs and someone had to kneel on his NECK for more than 10 minutes, until he was dead?

What is your point?

"So he was falsely accused!

Fact!

So he had done nothing wrong...."

Hate to break it to you but you're wrong again, but not surprising.

G Floyd committed at least two felonies during the investigation after police responded to the call of counterfeit currency: he resisted arrest, was high on fentanyl (DUI) while in care/control of a vehicle, both are felonies in Mn. If you read the the statement of probable cause issued by State of Minnesota County of Hennepin and the autopsy you may have know this. These two crimes resulted during the investigation of the bogus $20 which has not been confirmed as fake or not, AFAIK. But feel free to confirm that and back it up as your word is not good.

Nobody deserves to die like this, and I will say resisting police is a very bad idea, and so is DUI, and Floyd deserved to be in jail, not the morgue.

Edited by i84teen
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, The Barmbeker said:

Fact!

Fact!

Fact!

Fact!

What is your point?

Apart from being high on meth and having a bag of cocaine in his pocket you mean?

Watch the full video - not just what the MSM press are showing you - when he was first approached he was clearly out of his mind - staggering all over the place

You defend a guy who put a loaded gun to a pregnant womans stomach during a robbery? Did you know about that? Of course not the MSM don't want to tell you

He DID NOT deserve what happened to him but stop thinking this guy was a upstanding member of the community - he was a serial violent criminal scumbag and that's a fact

Watch the video I posted on this thread - there is a narrative behind all this hysteria - some can see it but most can't

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/6/2020 at 1:12 AM, i84teen said:

Maybe he did nothing wrong, but he WAS arrested and failed to comply totally complicating things for himself. Resisting arrest is a no-no in America and probably in most other counties.

Cops don't normally arrest people unless there is a complaint or they are committing crimes and there was one (complaint, passing counterfeit currency) in this case. That's what police do when someone is accused of a crime. His guilt or innocence is not a factor at time of arrest but for a court to decide.

And guess what...he does not get his day in court because a cop put his knees on his neck and back for 9 minutes...that ended up being his trial and those 4 cops were the judge jury and executioners. And as far as him resisting arrest....looks to me like they had him restrained...I could not agree with you more that you should not resist the police in that situation however, I think we can all agree that on your stomach, in handcuffs and begging to breathe for 9 mins is having the man under control. The cops are supposed to PROTECT people, and I can argue that this applies ESPECIALLY for the ones that are high and not in control of all of their faculties (how would this have been different if he was drunk other than from the legal perspective as far as the care or lack of it the police gave him in their custody). And finally his guilt or innocence *IS* a factor because in America you are innocent until proven guilty...and that applies to everybody whether you are Aunt Becky cheating for your kids to get into UCLA or a black man that is high on drugs...unless a cop in Minneapolis decides otherwise I guess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, i84teen said:

"So he was falsely accused!

Fact!

So he had done nothing wrong...."

Hate to break it to you but you're wrong again, but not surprising.

G Floyd committed at least two felonies during the investigation after police responded to the call of counterfeit currency: he resisted arrest, was high on fentanyl (DUI) while in care/control of a vehicle, both are felonies in Mn. If you read the the statement of probable cause issued by State of Minnesota County of Hennepin and the autopsy you may have know this. These two crimes resulted during the investigation of the bogus $20 which has not been confirmed as fake or not, AFAIK. But feel free to confirm that and back it up as your word is not good.

Nobody deserves to die like this, and I will say resisting police is a very bad idea, and so is DUI, and Floyd deserved to be in jail, not the morgue.

I have read about the Hennepin- autopsy, which stated he MAY have been under the influence of drugs!

It also stated, he didnt die of strangulation or afixiation or whatever the BS term for "killing someone by kneeling on his neck for over 10 minutes" is!

And about "resisting arrest"...well...I guess, it is the words of the officers (taking part in his killings) against the video material, widely available, which AT THE VERY LEAST, seems to be inconclusive!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, darrendsd said:

Apart from being high on meth and having a bag of cocaine in his pocket you mean?

Watch the full video - not just what the MSM press are showing you - when he was first approached he was clearly out of his mind - staggering all over the place

You defend a guy who put a loaded gun to a pregnant womans stomach during a robbery? Did you know about that? Of course not the MSM don't want to tell you

He DID NOT deserve what happened to him but stop thinking this guy was a upstanding member of the community - he was a serial violent criminal scumbag and that's a fact

Watch the video I posted on this thread - there is a narrative behind all this hysteria - some can see it but most can't

Jesus!

"Apart from being high on meth and having a bag of cocaine in his pocket you mean?"

Was that known at the time or was it the reason for his arrest?

"Watch the full video - not just what the MSM press are showing you - when he was first approached he was clearly out of his mind - staggering all over the place"

Is "staggering all over the place" an offence, punishable by death?

"You defend a guy who put a loaded gun to a pregnant womans stomach during a robbery? Did you know about that? Of course not the MSM don't want to tell you"

Was that happening at the time of or was it the reason for his arrest?

Yes, I did know, because it was all over the media- although it does not matter 1 iota, in this case!

I am defending the man, who was handcuffed, face down, with an officer "kneeling the life out of him" on camera and in broad daylight!

"He DID NOT deserve what happened to him but stop thinking this guy was a upstanding member of the community - he was a serial violent criminal scumbag and that's a fact"

And whatever he did in the past, does not matter in this case, RIGHT NIOW!

"Watch the video I posted on this thread - there is a narrative behind all this hysteria - some can see it but most can't"

I think TESCO has a sale of tinfoil!

Maybe ou want to check it out!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

And guess what...he does not get his day in court because a cop put his knees on his neck and back for 9 minutes...that ended up being his trial and those 4 cops were the judge jury and executioners. And as far as him resisting arrest....looks to me like they had him restrained...I could not agree with you more that you should not resist the police in that situation however, I think we can all agree that on your stomach, in handcuffs and begging to breathe for 9 mins is having the man under control. The cops are supposed to PROTECT people, and I can argue that this applies ESPECIALLY for the ones that are high and not in control of all of their faculties (how would this have been different if he was drunk other than from the legal perspective as far as the care or lack of it the police gave him in their custody). And finally his guilt or innocence *IS* a factor because in America you are innocent until proven guilty...and that applies to everybody whether you are Aunt Becky cheating for your kids to get into UCLA or a black man that is high on drugs...unless a cop in Minneapolis decides otherwise I guess.

what a foolish statement:

"And finally his guilt or innocence *IS* a factor because in America you are innocent until proven guilty...and that applies to everybody whether you are Aunt Becky cheating for your kids to get into UCLA or a black man that is high on drugs...unless a cop in Minneapolis decides otherwise I guess. "

You suggesting the cop (executioner) killed G Floyd because he's guilty is asinine. You obviously have no concept of the presumption of innocence or who adjudicates guilt or innocence in US judicial system. You must be from a country not covered by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights or are just plain ignorant to even suggest something so incredibly ludicrous and completely unsubstantiated.

As posted previously guilt or innocence is for the courts to decide, not police. Stick to the topic and avoid extremism to deflect from the narrative. Better yet, try to become knowledgeable before making these laughable statements.

4 hours ago, i84teen said:

what a foolish statement:

"And finally his guilt or innocence *IS* a factor because in America you are innocent until proven guilty...and that applies to everybody whether you are Aunt Becky cheating for your kids to get into UCLA or a black man that is high on drugs...unless a cop in Minneapolis decides otherwise I guess. "

You suggesting the cop (executioner) killed G Floyd because he's guilty is asinine. You obviously have no concept of the presumption of innocence or who adjudicates guilt or innocence in US judicial system. You must be from a country not covered by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights or are just plain ignorant to even suggest something so incredibly ludicrous and completely unsubstantiated.

As posted previously guilt or innocence is for the courts to decide, not police. Stick to the topic and avoid extremism to deflect from the narrative. Better yet, try to become knowledgeable before making these laughable statements.

That is *NOT* what I am suggesting at all. That is what you are choosing to infer and it is WRONG. *WHAT* I am suggesting is that he never got to have his day in court to prove his innocence or be convicted of his guilt because the COP killed him before he got to court. I know EXACTLY who adjudicates guilt and innocence in the US judicial system and in this case a Minneapolis cop...a BAD Minneapolis cop  decided to relieve the courts of that burden with his actions...an Innocent man because he had not had his day in court to be proven guilty. The same vein that as of right now that same cop is an innocent man because he has not had his day in court...and if he gets killed in jail waiting for his trial it will be just as bad and wrong and heinous as what occurred to George Floyd

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

That is *NOT* what I am suggesting at all. That is what you are choosing to infer and it is WRONG. *WHAT* I am suggesting is that he never got to have his day in court to prove his innocence or be convicted of his guilt because the COP killed him before he got to court. I know EXACTLY who adjudicates guilt and innocence in the US judicial system and in this case a Minneapolis cop...a BAD Minneapolis cop  decided to relieve the courts of that burden with his actions...an Innocent man because he had not had his day in court to be proven guilty. The same vein that as of right now that same cop is an innocent man because he has not had his day in court...and if he gets killed in jail waiting for his trial it will be just as bad and wrong and heinous as what occurred to George Floyd

a BAD Minneapolis cop  decided to relieve the courts of that burden with his actions.

You don't know that. That will be decided in court, not by an anonymous poster on TVF.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, The Barmbeker said:

Jesus!

"Apart from being high on meth and having a bag of cocaine in his pocket you mean?"

Was that known at the time or was it the reason for his arrest?

"Watch the full video - not just what the MSM press are showing you - when he was first approached he was clearly out of his mind - staggering all over the place"

Is "staggering all over the place" an offence, punishable by death?

"You defend a guy who put a loaded gun to a pregnant womans stomach during a robbery? Did you know about that? Of course not the MSM don't want to tell you"

Was that happening at the time of or was it the reason for his arrest?

Yes, I did know, because it was all over the media- although it does not matter 1 iota, in this case!

I am defending the man, who was handcuffed, face down, with an officer "kneeling the life out of him" on camera and in broad daylight!

"He DID NOT deserve what happened to him but stop thinking this guy was a upstanding member of the community - he was a serial violent criminal scumbag and that's a fact"

And whatever he did in the past, does not matter in this case, RIGHT NIOW!

"Watch the video I posted on this thread - there is a narrative behind all this hysteria - some can see it but most can't"

I think TESCO has a sale of tinfoil!

Maybe ou want to check it out!

Where was the mass MSM hysteria when this happened? Where were the Worldwide protests? You are being played played played but are to dumb enough to see it

• Thanks 1

On 6/6/2020 at 8:11 AM, thaiflyer1 said:

Difference is the populace can boot out Trump at the next election unlike Sharpton.....

Tell me this speech isnt racist...............

On February 13, 1994, Sharpton told a student audience at Kean College in New Jersey: "White folks was in the caves while we was building empires," he said. "We built pyramids before Donald Trump even knew what architecture was. We taught philosophy and astrology [sic] and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it. Do some cracker come and tell you, 'Well my mother and father blood go back to the Mayflower,' you better hold your pocket. That ain't nothing to be proud of, that means their forefathers was crooks

Maybe you can go and dig up something a little older?

Like 1956 or so?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, darrendsd said:

Where was the mass MSM hysteria when this happened? Where were the Worldwide protests? You are being played played played but are to dumb enough to see it

Jesus, man...take a breat and get some rest!

What is your damn point?

Another man was killed by another cop!

Isn't that EXACTLY what is being criticized?

I have no idea, why this was not on your declared enemy "them bad and evil media", but maybe it is the same reason. why not every shooting in the US makes it into the news: because there are just too goddamn many!

But does that make the killing of George Floyd any less brutal and heinous?

What is it with this dumb whataboutism?

And what has this to do, with anything is said?

and by the way: this is the bodycam of the police- officer and it is night!

This is a bad, bad, bad thing!

But there is another quality to the George Floyd- case, because it was fillmed in broad daylight by a bunch of eye- witnesses!

Context matters!

Edited by Saint Nick

1 hour ago, Saint Nick said:

Jesus, man...take a breat and get some rest!

What is your damn point?

Another man was killed by another cop!

Isn't that EXACTLY what is being criticized?

I have no idea, why this was not on your declared enemy "them bad and evil media", but maybe it is the same reason. why not every shooting in the US makes it into the news: because there are just too goddamn many!

But does that make the killing of George Floyd any less brutal and heinous?

What is it with this dumb whataboutism?

And what has this to do, with anything is said?

and by the way: this is the bodycam of the police- officer and it is night!

This is a bad, bad, bad thing!

But there is another quality to the George Floyd- case, because it was fillmed in broad daylight by a bunch of eye- witnesses!

Context matters!

My point is what is NOT being critized

MSM mass hysteria and worldwide protests when a black man is killed

Total silence when the EXACT same thing happens to a white man

The issue is NOT racism - it is a police brutality issue but what are the MSM feeding everyone? The racist element - despite there being no evidence it was racist

So now can you see how you are being played? It really is simple enough to see isn't it?

Context matters? Have you actually watched the video above? A man being killed by Police officers in virtually the exact same way as George Floyd? What does it matter if it was from Police Bodycams or not??? The guy still died in the same way!!