BANGKOK
webfact

Pattaya’s UPMC Heroes without Capes ride again

Would be great if someone internet savvy could start a Facebook page..... Feeding the poor people of Thailand.

Showing the good deeds by Farangs and Thais all over the country to help those in need, would be a pleasant change from pointless selfies and photos of breakfast or a turd you did earlier etc etc......

Maybe the Netizens would be delighted and it would get enough media attention to disturb the generals.

• Like 2

Great things for helping out but sweet baby Jesus! The girl is wearing a mask, but the 2 handing out food? In the classic "I breathe through my chin" mode. Useful idiots.

1 minute ago, Emdog said:

Great things for helping out but sweet baby Jesus! The girl is wearing a mask, but the 2 handing out food? In the classic "I breathe through my chin" mode. Useful idiots.

Gotta be seen fully when doing charitable work!

• Haha 1

Great gesture that young girl will remember that gift all her life. Let's hope that her parents won't have to sell her bike for food.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Gotta be seen fully when doing charitable work!

Same with Pattaya Plod at crime scenes - new nickname is 'photocops.'

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2020 at 12:33 PM, sapson said:

Would be great if someone internet savvy could start a Facebook page..... Feeding the poor people of Thailand.

Showing the good deeds by Farangs and Thais all over the country to help those in need, would be a pleasant change from pointless selfies and photos of breakfast or a turd you did earlier etc etc......

Maybe the Netizens would be delighted and it would get enough media attention to disturb the generals.

103 FM, the local radio station, have Facebook reports about the food handouts they have funded along with their listeners. YouTube footage is available for those who don't do Facebook.

Also regular updates on this Subforum, including this thread 

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1167016-fabulous-103-helps-the-pattaya-hungry-every-single-day/

Edited by champers