Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

Thailand reports one new coronavirus cases, no new deaths

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, JCP108 said:

Would be nice to see the actual data. Or, even summaries of the actual data.

I guess you can call them and ask them to click on that "Export" 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Traubert said:

Can we have wine with our dinner now?

 

How many died on the roads today?

no, must be July 1st. June 12th/16th/25th doesn't sound right

 

make the businesses and customers wait, July 1st, same as schools

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JCP108 said:

So, when Thai people return on these flights, they all automatically go into a 14-day quarantine. But, they are not all tested with tests that run through the two reference labs, right? They are only tested if they show symptoms (like a fever) and we don't know if the tests are run through the two labs, right?

Right

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, moe666 said:

Right

Incorrect, people i know back from USA had two tests during the 14 day quarantine.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, pantsonfire said:

Incorrect, people i know back from USA had two tests during the 14 day quarantine.   

Thai people and symptom-free?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PaoloR said:

Every day you go on and on about vitamin D being the miracle - you are starting to sound like Trump.

Show us any evidence!

Why have the Southern states in the USA (Texas, Florida or Southern California), which get lots of Sun and vitamin D got so many cases if vitamin D is the answer? What about the Middle East?

Show me any verifiable evidence and I will retract - if not please stop posting this nonsense.

Many people don't process vitamin D from the sun very well or don''t spend enough time in the sun. I had huge problems getting sick a couple of years back. Started taking 5k IU liquid vitamin D3 everyday and only have been ill once since then. I think many people's immune systems would benefit from vitamin D supplements.

 

Most people from middle eastern countries I have seen have their whole bodies completely covered to protect from the sun.

 

There are a number of articles discussing the importance of vitamin D3 in the prevention and lowing the mortality rate for covid. Here are a few. It seems vitamin D is especially helpful for upper respiratory infections in general. Seems that daily dosages are the recommended serving.

 

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/landia/article/PIIS2213-8587(20)30183-2/fulltext

 

https://theconversation.com/does-vitamin-d-protect-against-coronavirus-138001

 

https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-21211/v1

 

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/06/paging-dr-hamblin-can-vitamin-d-stop-coronavirus/612547/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes actually vitamin D is one of the main factors in "different races".

Our skin changes colour to adapt to our geographic location.

Hence why as people migrated north from the equator thier skin became lighter as did their eyes to absorb vitamin d.

It is a major factor in the regulation of our endocrine system.

Ancient cultures even worshipped the sun.

The darker your skin the more vitamin d you need (the sun). You can see the results from African/ Carribbean/ Indian peoples cancer rates living in colder climates 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, vermin on arrival said:

Many people don't process vitamin D from the sun very well or don''t spend enough time in the sun. I had huge problems getting sick a couple of years back. Started taking 5k IU liquid vitamin D3 everyday and only have been ill once since then. I think many people's immune systems would benefit from vitamin D supplements.

 

Most people from middle eastern countries I have seen have their whole bodies completely covered to protect from the sun.

 

There are a number of articles discussing the importance of vitamin D3 in the prevention and lowing the mortality rate for covid. Here are a few. It seems vitamin D is especially helpful for upper respiratory infections in general. Seems that daily dosages are the recommended serving.

 

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/landia/article/PIIS2213-8587(20)30183-2/fulltext

 

https://theconversation.com/does-vitamin-d-protect-against-coronavirus-138001

 

https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-21211/v1

 

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/06/paging-dr-hamblin-can-vitamin-d-stop-coronavirus/612547/

Thai people cover up. They even cover up with long pants and three shirts with long sleeves and a scarf when the heat index is dangerously hot outside to avoid exposing their skin and getting darker. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, JCP108 said:

So, when Thai people return on these flights, they all automatically go into a 14-day quarantine. But, they are not all tested with tests that run through the two reference labs, right? They are only tested if they show symptoms (like a fever) and we don't know if the tests are run through the two labs, right?

Wrong.

everyone tested. Good system. One reason thai control covid= low death

 

In Europe they not test old people at hospital, return to old care home, spread it = high deaths. 100,000+ death old care homes in Europe. 

 

Europe quarantine system no control well. Up to the people. Many Europe people disobedient = high death. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Off topic remark and response removed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JCP108 said:

Thai people cover up. They even cover up with long pants and three shirts with long sleeves and a scarf when the heat index is dangerously hot outside to avoid exposing their skin and getting darker. 

fair point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Yinn said:

Wrong.

everyone tested. Good system. One reason thai control covid= low death

 

In Europe they not test old people at hospital, return to old care home, spread it = high deaths. 100,000+ death old care homes in Europe. 

 

Europe quarantine system no control well. Up to the people. Many Europe people disobedient = high death. 

 

Yes the poor practices at European and American elderly care homes is the main thing behind the huge death totals in the west. That and many commodities.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, sapson said:

If only they would be a little more transparent in their methodology so we could share and relish in the success.

The 'success' has nothing to do with anything the government has done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sametboy2019 said:

Yes actually vitamin D is one of the main factors in "different races".

Our skin changes colour to adapt to our geographic location.

Hence why as people migrated north from the equator thier skin became lighter as did their eyes to absorb vitamin d.

It is a major factor in the regulation of our endocrine system.

Ancient cultures even worshipped the sun.

The darker your skin the more vitamin d you need (the sun). You can see the results from African/ Carribbean/ Indian peoples cancer rates living in colder climates 

 

Interesting, I heard most of the deaths in the UK health service were people with darker skin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...