BANGKOK
noopin2014

Is it possible to receive parcel from Europe now ?

Posted (edited)

Hi, Is it possible to receive parcel from Europe now please ? Thanks

Edited by noopin2014
  • Like 1

Yes, there have been reports of parcels now arriving but the service is by no means back to "normal".

I would strongly suggest the sender inquires more detailed information from there sending source.

• Like 2

It never stopped, but as mentioned; some delays can be expected. Cheers!

• Like 2

I recently got a couple of parcels from the U.K.  Took 6-7 weeks. Same for a parcel from the US that just arrived. 

Received one by DHL - quick and efficient - also sent letter to UK with them, 3 days only !

• Haha 1

My mail never arrives even before covid.  Some pig has his hands in the box dragging the stuff out.

DHL Express never stopped.

Received several packages over the last few month. From 1 to 20kg.

3 to 4 days max.

Don't know about the UK but I am getting parcels from the US and Canada with no slow down at all.  China is taking a couple of extra days though.

• Like 1

One was sent on the 2nd just checked its in the air on its way to Thailand ,royal mail ems.

Dedicated logistics companies such as DHL, UPS or FedEx never stopped service to Thailand because they have their own cargo fleet. 

Regular post services from Europe have been possible only by surface during the last weeks and took accordingly about 6 to 7 weeks. 

I haven't checked the situation since June 1 so there might be some easing of the situation since gradually more passenger flights arriving in Thailand.

You can check website of Thai Post for more information.

Posted (edited)

Everything's working fine. I am receiving lots of stuff (books) from the UK (Royal Mail and Thailand Post) as well as France and Germany (DHL/Deutsche Post). The latter had restrictions for a while, but since 28 May parcels can again be sent. The strange thing is (always has been) that UK sellers don't use shippers with tracking numbers. Aren't able to, or don't want to. But so far, touch wood, everything ordered has been delivered, roughly 3-4 weeks from the UK.

Edited by umlungu2012
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Royal Mail from UK to Nong Khai. Averages about 17 days for me. That included an E-Cigarette with the package clearly labelled with the contents !!!

Edited by Antiparovian
  • Like 1

received a book, 5 weeks. from UK.