Is it possible to receive parcel from Europe now ?

noopin2014

Yes, there have been reports of parcels now arriving but the service is by no means back to "normal".

I would strongly suggest the sender inquires more detailed information from there sending source.

• Like 2

Dedicated logistics companies such as DHL, UPS or FedEx never stopped service to Thailand because they have their own cargo fleet. 

Regular post services from Europe have been possible only by surface during the last weeks and took accordingly about 6 to 7 weeks. 

I haven't checked the situation since June 1 so there might be some easing of the situation since gradually more passenger flights arriving in Thailand.

You can check website of Thai Post for more information.

Everything's working fine. I am receiving lots of stuff (books) from the UK (Royal Mail and Thailand Post) as well as France and Germany (DHL/Deutsche Post). The latter had restrictions for a while, but since 28 May parcels can again be sent. The strange thing is (always has been) that UK sellers don't use shippers with tracking numbers. Aren't able to, or don't want to. But so far, touch wood, everything ordered has been delivered, roughly 3-4 weeks from the UK.

Edited by umlungu2012
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, CLW said:

Regular post services from Europe have been possible only by surface during the last weeks and took accordingly about 6 to 7 weeks. 

It does seem the premium services are still quick but oh so expensive. A mailer with 2 envelopes in it costs $38.

I cheaped out and sent US Postal Service from Houston. One envelope. It arrived 53 days later.

• Like 1