Can't do the online 90-day report, Is the system down?

Hello,

I am under extension of stay (Thai Wife) with a multiple reentry permit. It has been a very long time I haven't done the 90-report, as I usually go abroad every month or so. Now, I entered Thailand (Bangkok) on March 13 and as we can't go abroad with the virus, I tried to do the 90-report online. However, whenever I click Submit button (Step 1 page), there is a message popping up saying: " For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.". I've tried on Firefox (Mac), and Internet Explorer (Window 7), but the same message is displayed on Step 1 when clicking Submit button. I even tried to register on IMM eService (iOS app) but some fields keep loading forever and the Nationality can't be selected.

Have you had a similar experience? Is it because we don't need to report due to the virus situation? Please let me know whether I am doing something wrong or if I need to wait.

Thank you

Just dont do the 90 day report, you are under amnesty and you DO NOT NEED at all to do it until reaching 1st of august so just drop it plse....

glegolo

Edited by glegolo
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, glegolo said:

Just dont do the 90 day report, you are under amnesty and you DO NOT NEED at all to do it until reaching 1st of august so just drop it plse....

Don't need to do it, but maybe the OP wants to do it?  That's not a bad thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

The message means your record could not be found the database the system checks when you submit page one.

It is often an error from incorrect info being entered in the required fields marked with a red asterick. Not entering the TM6 number correctly is common error.

Others have been able to complete them since the 90 day report requirement was suspended.

Ubonjoe, I checked multiple times and inserted the number of the departure card correctly. It is two letters followed by 5 digits. I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, treetops said:

Don't need to do it, but maybe the OP wants to do it?  That's not a bad thing.

Can you give any reason for doing a 90 day report, that you do NOT NEED to do???

Plse!!!

glegolo

40 minutes ago, Will2011 said:

Ubonjoe, I checked multiple times and inserted the number of the departure card correctly. It is two letters followed by 5 digits. I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

I think you have to do one in person at the office before the online system can find you. I may be wrong.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rhodie said:

I think you have to do one in person at the office before the online system can find you. I may be wrong.

You are exactly right.  An in person 90 day report after the TM-30 has been initially done is needed before the information is in the system and you can then do an on-line 90 day.  If you have a passport change since the last 90 day report then an in person 90 day report is needed so they have your current passport number.  I learned al of this through UbonJoe and talking to CW when I was there for my 90 day report in-person, as my address had changed as well as my passport.  Once done in person, it is easy on-line, just make sure you disable any VPN your running as the system will not let you even get into the application.....

56 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Why not do it? Instead of being one of the masses trying to do it in person on the date the amnesty end

Please clarify. Surely that's a joke.

Post amnesty 90 day reports most likely be due 90 from your skipped report during Amnesty.

Your idea is everyone needs report similar time. Get a grip.

Edited by DrJack54

16 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Please clarify. Surely that's a joke.

Post amnesty 90 day reports most likely be due 90 from your skipped report during Amnesty.

Your idea is everyone needs report similar time. Get a grip.

Sorry you decided to read into what I wrote to suit your own needs.  The point I was making was why not do it now on-line if you can, instead of waiting and be one of the many, and as you say on your due date.  If everyone thinks like you are, then how many need to be there on the specific day the 90 day report is due.  I can tell you that there will be two fewer on the dates we would need to show up since I and my GF were able to do it on-line.  However, to each his own.  It is your life to live the way you choose.  The less hassle in mine the better, good luck with whatever you decide.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

If everyone thinks like you are, then how many need to be there on the specific day the 90 day report is due.  I can tell you that there will be two fewer on the dates we would need to show

I along with newbies such as ubonjoe may see your post incorrect. 

Your embarrassing right now.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

49 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

You are exactly right.  An in person 90 day report after the TM-30 has been initially done is needed before the information is in the system and you can then do an on-line 90 day.  If you have a passport change since the last 90 day report then an in person 90 day report is needed so they have your current passport number.  I learned al of this through UbonJoe and talking to CW when I was there for my 90 day report in-person, as my address had changed as well as my passport.  Once done in person, it is easy on-line, just make sure you disable any VPN your running as the system will not let you even get into the application.....

I did not do the TM-30. Would it be the reason of this error? I have read the online instructions to complete the TM-47 form, but did not see of any mention regarding the TM-30 prerequisite.

10 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

You are exactly right.  An in person 90 day report after the TM-30 has been initially done is needed before the information is in the system and you can then do an on-line 90 day. 

There is no linkage between a TM30 report and online 90 day reporting. The only time it comes into play is when the application is approved at local office it is sent to.

The info the system checks after completing page one is from the last entry to the country.

11 hours ago, Will2011 said:

Some people have left out the first two characters off the number.

It is possible that there is an error in you record the is generated from your most recent entry to the country.

Just keep trying since sometimes the message come up when the system cannot access the database.

For the first time in 5 years I managed to do 90 day online by downloading their app. One point, it wouldn't accept my current passport number, however on entering my old passport it was accepted and approved within 36 hours. Has the OP renewed his passport?

13 hours ago, Will2011 said:

" For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.". I've tried on Firefox (Mac), and Internet Explorer (Window 7), but the same message is displayed on Step 1 when clicking Submit button.

That message seems to also mean that your input is incorrect.  Try again, use the drop down menus when available, do it a little different trying several times.  Make sure it is all complete. Usually people find the way and learn what they were doing or not doing that resulted in that message.

I did mine this morning and it went thru immediately first time.

2 hours ago, baansgr said:

For the first time in 5 years I managed to do 90 day online by downloading their app. One point, it wouldn't accept my current passport number, however on entering my old passport it was accepted and approved within 36 hours. Has the OP renewed his passport?

I have renewed my passport last year, transferred last year extension to the new one, and got my extension on February this year with my new passport. I do not think it is related to my new passport not being registered.

I just tried back this morning a couple of times with and without the two letters of the TM.6, but I still get the same message.

What app are you using?

16 hours ago, rhodie said:

Ubonjoe, is that correct? I've never done an in person 90 day report, nor had an agent do it. My first two were mail ins -- all subsequent ones have been on-line.

Someone a few years ago on a 90-day thread here reported that he'd been advised (by whom, dunno) that he needed to provide his first name on the form. This is NOT a red asterisked block. Since then I've provided my first name, with no problem -- the printout has me as Mr Firstname Lastname. Now, I most likely didn't need to do this, at least for Chiang Mai, otherwise we certainly would have had a lot of related reports of its requirement. But who knows -- no harm in trying....

When I registered for it I discovered that it did not accept a password that contained any symbols it only appears to accept passwords with letters and numbers! When I simplified my password it sailed through. 

18 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The message means your record could not be found the database the system checks when you submit page one.

It is often an error from incorrect info being entered in the required fields marked with a red asterick. Not entering the TM6 number correctly is common error.

Others have been able to complete them since the 90 day report requirement was suspended.

I also completed the online 90 days reporting about three weeks ago, but have had no response, not even a rejection.

33 minutes ago, robertson468 said:

I also completed the online 90 days reporting about three weeks ago, but have had no response, not even a rejection.

Have you not gone back to check to see if it has been approved or rejected ?

You don't always get an email. 

18 hours ago, glegolo said:

Can you give any reason for doing a 90 day report, that you do NOT NEED to do???

Plse!!!

I did my online 90 day report (that I do not need to do) because I can and I got the approved inside 3 hours. I also get to keep to my own 90 day reporting schedule that I am familiar with inclusive all the pesky window reporting times around the 90 day due date that the online system only works within. I also dont have to worry about any amnesty rulings or read the news about it every day in case something is changed.

17 minutes ago, MJKT2014 said:

I also dont have to worry about any amnesty rulings or read the news about it every day in case something is changed.

Same here, did it on line, approved a few hours later.

Next one, 1 September, put a mark in my Google calendar.

32 minutes ago, MJKT2014 said:

I did my online 90 day report (that I do not need to do) because I can and I got the approved inside 3 hours. I also get to keep to my own 90 day reporting schedule that I am familiar with inclusive all the pesky window reporting times around the 90 day due date that the online system only works within. I also dont have to worry about any amnesty rulings or read the news about it every day in case something is changed.

Yes it is a human attribute in all circumstances, always to defend it owns decisions..

sometimes no matter how....... are!!

glegolo

10 minutes ago, glegolo said:

sometimes no matter how....... are!!

glegolo

The same decision can be interpreted as the best, or the worst, ever,

depending on the individual.

But no one is absolutely right or wrong.

19 hours ago, glegolo said:

Yes I read what you wrote, and must agree with you. Good thinking!! And as closer we come to 1st august the better it is to have done it,,, before the masses (as you said it) appears and ruins your day around 1st of august...

thnks

glegolo

Another reason for doing your 90-day report on-line during the Amnesty (even though it is not required), is that you might not be able to do your NEXT 90-day report on-line when you let the due date slip.  And that would force you to do that next 90-day report in person or by mail.   For people like myself living far away from their local IO that would be quite inconvenient, so I filed my 90-day report on-line in the 14-day window before its due date.  Took me 10 minutes max and I got the approval e-mail next morning.

Edited by Peter Denis
  • Like 1