BANGKOK
Will2011

Can't do the online 90-day report, Is the system down?

Hello,

I am under extension of stay (Thai Wife) with a multiple reentry permit. It has been a very long time I haven't done the 90-report, as I usually go abroad every month or so. Now, I entered Thailand (Bangkok) on March 13 and as we can't go abroad with the virus, I tried to do the 90-report online. However, whenever I click Submit button (Step 1 page), there is a message popping up saying: " For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.". I've tried on Firefox (Mac), and Internet Explorer (Window 7), but the same message is displayed on Step 1 when clicking Submit button. I even tried to register on IMM eService (iOS app) but some fields keep loading forever and the Nationality can't be selected.

Have you had a similar experience? Is it because we don't need to report due to the virus situation? Please let me know whether I am doing something wrong or if I need to wait.

Thank you

Posted (edited)

Just dont do the 90 day report, you are under amnesty and you DO NOT NEED at all to do it until reaching 1st of august so just drop it plse....

glegolo

Edited by glegolo
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, glegolo said:

Just dont do the 90 day report, you are under amnesty and you DO NOT NEED at all to do it until reaching 1st of august so just drop it plse....

Don't need to do it, but maybe the OP wants to do it?  That's not a bad thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

The message means your record could not be found the database the system checks when you submit page one.

It is often an error from incorrect info being entered in the required fields marked with a red asterick. Not entering the TM6 number correctly is common error.

Others have been able to complete them since the 90 day report requirement was suspended.

Ubonjoe, I checked multiple times and inserted the number of the departure card correctly. It is two letters followed by 5 digits. I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Not entering the TM6 number correctly is common error.

What's the correct way?

40 minutes ago, treetops said:

Don't need to do it, but maybe the OP wants to do it?  That's not a bad thing.

Can you give any reason for doing a 90 day report, that you do NOT NEED to do???

Plse!!!

glegolo

40 minutes ago, Will2011 said:

Ubonjoe, I checked multiple times and inserted the number of the departure card correctly. It is two letters followed by 5 digits. I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

I think you have to do one in person at the office before the online system can find you. I may be wrong.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rhodie said:

I think you have to do one in person at the office before the online system can find you. I may be wrong.

You are exactly right.  An in person 90 day report after the TM-30 has been initially done is needed before the information is in the system and you can then do an on-line 90 day.  If you have a passport change since the last 90 day report then an in person 90 day report is needed so they have your current passport number.  I learned al of this through UbonJoe and talking to CW when I was there for my 90 day report in-person, as my address had changed as well as my passport.  Once done in person, it is easy on-line, just make sure you disable any VPN your running as the system will not let you even get into the application.....

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Why not do it? Instead of being one of the masses trying to do it in person on the date the amnesty end

Please clarify. Surely that's a joke.

Post amnesty 90 day reports most likely be due 90 from your skipped report during Amnesty.

Your idea is everyone needs report similar time. Get a grip.

Edited by DrJack54

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Please clarify. Surely that's a joke.

Post amnesty 90 day reports most likely be due 90 from your skipped report during Amnesty.

Your idea is everyone needs report similar time. Get a grip.

Sorry you decided to read into what I wrote to suit your own needs.  The point I was making was why not do it now on-line if you can, instead of waiting and be one of the many, and as you say on your due date.  If everyone thinks like you are, then how many need to be there on the specific day the 90 day report is due.  I can tell you that there will be two fewer on the dates we would need to show up since I and my GF were able to do it on-line.  However, to each his own.  It is your life to live the way you choose.  The less hassle in mine the better, good luck with whatever you decide.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

If everyone thinks like you are, then how many need to be there on the specific day the 90 day report is due.  I can tell you that there will be two fewer on the dates we would need to show

I along with newbies such as ubonjoe may see your post incorrect. 

Your embarrassing right now.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

49 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

You are exactly right.  An in person 90 day report after the TM-30 has been initially done is needed before the information is in the system and you can then do an on-line 90 day.  If you have a passport change since the last 90 day report then an in person 90 day report is needed so they have your current passport number.  I learned al of this through UbonJoe and talking to CW when I was there for my 90 day report in-person, as my address had changed as well as my passport.  Once done in person, it is easy on-line, just make sure you disable any VPN your running as the system will not let you even get into the application.....

I did not do the TM-30. Would it be the reason of this error? I have read the online instructions to complete the TM-47 form, but did not see of any mention regarding the TM-30 prerequisite.