Pattaya breakfast buffet now ? where is it open ?

scoupeo

On 6/6/2020 at 12:15 PM, Wongkitlo said:

I stayed recently at the Aiyaree in Jomtien near the statue. They had a simple buffet for 100b. Cooked egg meal, toast salad, fruit, coffee machine. Closed 10am.

That is a la carte, not buffet. O Gara's in Tara Court is by far the best brekky in Jomtien, for me anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/6/2020 at 12:15 PM, Wongkitlo said:

I stayed recently at the Aiyaree in Jomtien near the statue. They had a simple buffet for 100b. Cooked egg meal, toast salad, fruit, coffee machine. Closed 10am.

What time does it open?

Personally I do not like buffet breakfast scenes, as the food items are almost always stone cold or at best lukewarm. Yesterday I decided to give The Queen Vic on Soi 6 a try, and was very pleasantly surprised. For an English Breakfast there was loads of food, piping hot, and a coffee. A few places in the Buakhao area had been tried, some were reasonable but all could have been much hotter. It was the first time ever in the Queen Vic, and I am not a shareholder, but I will be back ????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Greenhill said:

Their brunch buffet remains suspended i.e. cancelled for the time being.   Queueing-up at any buffet, then handling the same serving utensils as many before you, does not appeal at the moment.

I ate breakfast there on Saturday 

morning, all back to norma with the buffet at Casa Pascal

• Like 1

The best brunch/buffet, for your money, hands down is Casa Pascal. Its delicious! Also, it is open! They reopened on Fri and I had to go to support them. Tables were pretty much normal and it was truly appreciated. It was a beautiful thing. Thank you Casa Pascal!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, stouricks said:

That is a la carte, not buffet. O Gara's in Tara Court is by far the best brekky in Jomtien, for me anyway.

It was both. A la carte egg meal but there was a buffet section. Toaster, cereal, fried rice and a table with selections- salad, fruit. I have been to more expansive buffets but it was only 100 baht. Is the one you mentioned open?

11 hours ago, Coop said:

The best brunch/buffet, for your money, hands down is Casa Pascal. Its delicious! Also, it is open! They reopened on Fri and I had to go to support them. Tables were pretty much normal and it was truly appreciated. It was a beautiful thing. Thank you Casa Pascal!

It is actually low quality trash if you know anything about food quality, but most buffets are.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, 4reaL said:

It is actually low quality trash if you know anything about food quality, but most buffets are.

So if one doesn't know anything about food quality, one can agreeably enjoy a buffet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Ireland32 said:

I wouldn’t go near one especially when China  arrives 

Your 'right' entirely, but if others choose to go out, it's really no one else's business. (Criticize all you want). ????

19 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

Personally I do not like buffet breakfast scenes, as the food items are almost always stone cold or at best lukewarm. Yesterday I decided to give The Queen Vic on Soi 6 a try, and was very pleasantly surprised. For an English Breakfast there was loads of food, piping hot, and a coffee. A few places in the Buakhao area had been tried, some were reasonable but all could have been much hotter. It was the first time ever in the Queen Vic, and I am not a shareholder, but I will be back ????

Love the smoked haddock with poached eggs for breakfast at the Queen Vic

IMG_20190614_092657.jpg.0f96139950311f6e0841061cd7317232.jpg

6 hours ago, luckyluke said:

So if one doesn't know anything about food quality, one can agreeably enjoy a buffet. 

Correct, take a look at the group who show up for Lek Hotel buffet or is that the Apex?

We all have different standards in life.  

2 hours ago, 4reaL said:

Correct, take a look at the group who show up for Lek Hotel buffet or is that the Apex?

We all have different standards in life.  

It is my opinion that everyone can enjoy life and its  delights, whatever which standards he applies.