Wear masks in public says WHO, in update of COVID-19 advice

rooster59

Well yes by all means plus distancing as few contacts as possible absolutely I for one along with my family will do our level best to follow all safety  protocols this isent over by a long shot the second wave will be devastating imo let’s hope they develop a viable treatment for it stay safe good health 

2 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

The whole system is ridiculous, impractical and doomed to fade away. Just avoid people who are coughing or sneezing, or exhibiting any other signs of illness, just like you always did, and you,re still here aren,t you ????

What system?

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Whats there to be scared about, I went to villa mart this morning, put my mask on when I got out of the car and entered the shop, took it off when I got back in the car. Total 20 mins, now I'm at home with my daughter enjoying a quiet Sunday. Nothing scary at all.

Ahhh but where have you that festering infection ridden mask? It’s probably sitting there waiting to attack the next passer by. ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Whats there to be scared about, I went to villa mart this morning, put my mask on when I got out of the car and entered the shop, took it off when I got back in the car. Total 20 mins, now I'm at home with my daughter enjoying a quiet Sunday. Nothing scary at all.

Er....hope you enjoy your safe Sunday! 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Ahhh but where have you that festering infection ridden mask? It’s probably sitting there waiting to attack the next passer by. ????

Sounds like it's wearing its own mask! Stand and deliver! 

• Haha 1

Anyway, this announcement just shows up the wishy-washy management that the WHO has these days.

Dither and delay on crucial decisions then most governments just follow suit. 

Edited by nauseus
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Is your car a Delorian by any chance as you would have appeared to leap forward in to the future...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1