Reddit co-founder Ohanian resigns from board, wants a black candidate to take over

rooster59

16 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

A police force has been found guilty of discrimination after it refused to give a potential recruit a job because he was a white heterosexual man.

Ah , they obviously wanted somebody with a predilection for and experience of handling truncheons.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, baansgr said:

No it's not...it's called positive discrimination and has been around for 30 years already...best man...ooops, or lady for the job and all that goes out the window in order to meet their targets. Back in the mid nineties, a black girl had a fight at an office and was being transferred to ours as they dare not sack her...I never forget my bosses glee...he said not only is she a woman but she's black so great for my targets...

I do hope that you boss wasn't an Archer 

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Dap said:

"Whatever happened to the fight for EQUALITY?"

You might want to ask the women (any color) of the world about that one while you're at it.

The world is a big place, but in the "west" gender equality is guaranteed by very strict laws so what is your point ?   As is racial equality.

Edited by daoyai
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, daoyai said:

The world is a big place, but in the "west" gender equality is guaranteed by very strict laws so what is your point ?   As is racial equality.

LOL! "Guaranteed and Racial Equality"  The words (laws) and the actual realities are two entirely different concepts where I come from in the West.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1