BANGKOK
rooster59

Singapore plans wearable virus-tracing device for all

4 hours ago, Ireland32 said:

These idiots think they may be tracking them to their favorite bar , Paranoids , it’s an Epidemic , you have to be traced , all these idiots putting wrong numbers in books at Mall are Morins and not helping the situation, if your not doing anything wrong why the paranoia 

Thanks  Ill stay a  moron you baaaaaaaaaa  your  way  along.

• Like 2

These idiots think they may be tracking them to their favorite bar , Paranoids , it’s an Epidemic , you have to be traced , all these idiots putting wrong numbers in books at Mall are Morins and not helping the situation, if your not doing anything wrong why the paranoia 

No you don't have to be traced. Having a tracking wristband is no different to having a number tattooed on your arm.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Sir I bet you will be first in line to get the microchip mark of the beast....And if your not doing any thing wrong there is nothing to worry about...Right?

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, ncc1701d said:

With that accent I wouldn’t call it English.

Why not la ?

• Haha 2

I wonder if the tracker will work ok after I've had my 1 hour soak in the tub.   My iPhone didn't.

• Haha 1

On 6/6/2020 at 7:44 AM, Thailand said:

Tracking devices implanted behind the right ear would be more efficient.

Singapore might be considering that!

6 hours ago, Pilotman said:

The World has gone stark staring mad.  The obvious next step is to implant a chip into everyone, and all new borns, then all the power hungry maniacs governing us all will have total control.  It could have an 'auto person destruct' ability for wrong doers, do away with prisons. 

Yep. And any wrong behavior could be stopped at once. You know, like freedom of thought, free speech, free associations, deciding things for themselves.

Of course, the elite political clans and their families, and the elite politically appointed bureaucrats and their families wouldn't be chipped. They are the right people!

• Like 2

Just now, Baerboxer said:

Yep. And any wrong behavior could be stopped at once. You know, like freedom of thought, free speech, free associations, deciding things for themselves.

Of course, the elite political clans and their families, and the elite politically appointed bureaucrats and their families wouldn't be chipped. They are the right people!

well I imagine that the chips will be graded, from 1 (for the elite)  to 5 for the poor uneducated disposable folk.  Number 1 would be permanently switched off of course.  

On 6/6/2020 at 1:46 PM, Bkk Brian said:

Not quite, South Koreans have an app - gets location-based emergency messages that alert them when they are near a confirmed case of covid. 

From a SK student: "Now, I know which areas to avoid and I do feel like the government is doing a good job at keeping me informed."

The South Korean system is far more intrusive. They suck up vast amounts of data. Not just from the users location, but also credit card use and CCTV.

They combine this, then use CCTV to track where people go. Then a team of people track them down and notify  them that they may have been in the vicinity of a cOVID suspect.

One just has to trust what these governments say about these powers only being temporary. But when do governments ever willingly give up any power they hold?