Handicapped foreigner conned out of ten million baht by sweet talking Thai woman

rooster59

Ah........love is blind for some, got to feel for another one who bites the dust.

When will "men" truly understand, love and ones finances should always be totally separate and should always be that way, why, because love can die, and money will always keep you alive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Perhaps he lived in a very honest world before. When I started to travel to tourist destinations in developing countries I learned many lessons about scams. The good thing was that I learned mostly by watching and by listening to others. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Ah........love is blind for some, got to feel for another one who bites the dust.

When will "men" truly understand, love and ones finances should always be totally separate and should always be that way, why, because love can die, and money will always keep you alive.

Love maybe blind but it ain't LOVE in Thailand 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Not at all. 

It's a very shameful feeling to be scammed like that. 

You blame yourself for not knowing better. 

I certainly didn't call the police and I'm sure only a fraction of such cases internationally are reported. 

That's one of the insidious aspects of this kind of crime. The criminals know that they probably won't even be reported because being a victim is so embarrassing. 

You may as well tell us HOW you got scammed