Handicapped foreigner conned out of ten million baht by sweet talking Thai woman

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While this crime victim has no doubt acted very foolishly, I am not ready to disrespect him. Scam artists can be remarkably skilled. We all have human weaknesses and some people are masters at exploit

If you have a lot of money,never let them know,act as a cheap Charlie,that's a sure way to sort the wheat from  the chaff. regards Worgeordie  

idiot

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Aliflair said:

So that means you would never holiday here (Thailand) either. You must be bored in that case to waste your time on a Thai forum.

I lived there on and off for years. Holiday there.. haha. Choke to death, double pricing, a national pastime of ripping off tourists and expats. Anyone that has a few bucks that has traveled to Thailand knows it is good for one thing only. Yeah, I may be a tourist there for short time. But, that ain't spending money in Thailand. 

• Sad 2
On 6/6/2020 at 9:45 AM, rooster59 said:

He contacted the Chiang Mai police and a lawyer. They both needed paying to act on his behalf. 

I understand lawyers need paying - they aid and abet in Thailand's housing racist scam but police get paid monthly to combat crime?

Maybe he is a billionaire and can afford to lose 10 million baht.  I hope for his sake he is more intelligent than what it looks like......

Edited by balo
2 hours ago, mikebell said:

I understand lawyers need paying - they aid and abet in Thailand's housing racist scam but police get paid monthly to combat crime?

As well as supplying their own uniforms, office furniture and side-arms, so any wonder they have their hand out at every opportunity? 

On 6/7/2020 at 9:58 PM, Artisi said:

As well as supplying their own uniforms, office furniture and side-arms, so any wonder they have their hand out at every opportunity? 

Tell that to the shopkeepers that pay a monthly bribe for protection. Seeing the captain living in a 5-10 million Baht home with a wife and a Mia noi. Him driving a Benz, and his wife and Mia noi driving a Nice car. The Thai and Thai chinese business people despise them. 

6 minutes ago, garyk said:

Tell that to the shopkeepers that pay a monthly bribe for protection. Seeing the captain living in a 5-10 million Baht home with a wife and a Mia noi. Him driving a Benz, and his wife and Mia noi driving a Nice car. The Thai and Thai chinese business people despise them. 

Isn't that what I said? 

11 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Isn't that what I said? 

Sounded like you were defending them. Police in Thailand is a highly sought after job.