BANGKOK
rooster59

Handicapped foreigner conned out of ten million baht by sweet talking Thai woman

1 hour ago, Bob A Kneale said:

No double standards.  They need to be arrested and charged first, just as happens with the Nigerians.

What can they charge her with ?

Did She commit any crime ?

Thank god ive never bought anything, Cons the lot, Most , I never bought a house , for any of them , hell with that , I bought MSX for one idiot she gambled it Away , Dont Trust any and Farang are Worse , Losers always wanting to borrow money 

• Confused 1

I just broke up from a 4 1/2 year relationship. She cost me probably $10K a year, which my son with whom I consult on everything, thought was not unreasonable, considering my income etc. is more than the US average. She did stick with me and helped me a lot in many ways, but the warning was that not long after we started together she was pushing for marriage. I declined. The best tip I got was from a farang friend who has been a monk for many years now, who said "Marry in haste, repent at leisure". I never forgot that and never got around the caution. Now she and I are split and I owe her (and her family) nothing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes. I am implying a "real man" has self esteem, is able to recognize his emotional vulnerability and proceed with caution, and is capable of pushing back against an artificially stepped up timetable. Essentially, he is able to say NO! We are doing this my way or not at all. He realizes just how many choices he has, and behaves accordingly. He is always ready to show her the door or walk away, and is ready and willing to verbalize that.  That is real power. 

He does everything in his power to take his time to get to know a gal, and avoids deep feelings until they are deserved and warranted. That could mean spending months and years with her and not chatting incessantly online and assuming " he now knows her". 

Otherwise he is a weak sort of half man, half boy. It is all about self esteem and a realization that some women just do not warrant the attention and devotion. It takes time to figure out exactly who she is, what she is made of, whether or not she has a really good family, whether or not she is sincere and not a con, etc. We owe it to ourselves to follow a judicious, conscious, and thoughtful path in life. Right?

I'm only agreeing with you because you are describing the way I behave. 😉

Though I won't go as far as insulting others, calling them half man, half boy.

Just count yourself privileged to have come to that realisation before you have popped your clogs.

We can't all be lions. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Canuck1966 said:

Police never get involved though do they?

I bet this whðre and her soi boys are having a good old time at his expense

Probably money from the Austrian govt anyway, so easy come easy go

Too busy chasing Africans extorting Thai women... that's worthwhile.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trujillo said:

People should pass an IQ test (and an EQ test) to be issued a passport. 

what about, before conceiving ?

Go easy on the poor B ugger, maybe he's a little handicapped in the top paddock - 

7 minutes ago, FarangULong said:

P.s.: If someone could try to maybe help me understand these people, in a nut shell, I appreciate it. If not move along, nothing to see here ^^

Don't bother urself with it, who cares, the guy is obviously an idiot, who has more money than sense.

Just now, OneeyedJohn said:

Don't bother urself with it, who cares, the guy is obviously an idiot, who has more money than sense.

Yes, and more than most posters here. hence the stupid remarks

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DeaconJohn said:

Only in Thailand could this happen...

but stories like this provide ongoing entertainment for the rest of us.

And, to be honest, a WARNING!!

• Haha 1

Same idiot as many others. I feel sorry for this guy but it doesnt say he was mentally handicapped so......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Destiny1990 said:

So where is her picture ?

You didn't miss much CH23 (Workpoint) just had about 5 minutes on topic with a number of photos.

9 minutes ago, sead said:

Same idiot as many others. I feel sorry for this guy but it doesnt say he was mentally handicapped so......

Same-same but different.

We come in many varieties.

The only thing we all have in common is  that we all LOVE Thailand

• Like 1