Handicapped foreigner conned out of ten million baht by sweet talking Thai woman

rooster59

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Every ship needs a captain, and I find most Thai women really appreciate a strong man, and really disrespect a weak man, who cannot makes decisions. 

You keep rolling this out but no ship will sail far without a captain taking into consideration the needs and expectations of his crew

Also If all you can muster is a row boat, best to check your partner is into taking a turn at the oars ????

6 minutes ago, 473geo said:

You keep rolling this out but no ship will sail far without a captain taking into consideration the needs and expectations of his crew

Also If all you can muster is a row boat, best to check your partner is into taking a turn at the oars ????

You have totally misunderstood my posts. Did you read them? It is not about inequality. That is a Western super PC talking point. That is not real. That is not about relationships. That is about politics. I have tremendous regard for my wife, and treat her like a queen. But, we both enjoy our roles, I am not an emasculated man, and she is a real woman.

It does not get any better than that, in this life! The life we live together is more akin to a 180 foot luxury yacht!

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

You have totally misunderstood my posts. Did you read them? It is not about inequality. That is a Western super PC talking point. That is not real. That is not about relationships. That is about politics. I have tremendous regard for my wife, and treat her like a queen. But, we both enjoy our roles, I am not an emasculated man, and she is a real woman.

It does not get any better than that, in this life! The life we live together is more akin to a 180 foot luxury yacht!

Well I hope she knows how to cast off, or your yacht may not go far with you at the helm!!

Relationships to my mind can work in various connotations, but telling people to 'man up' 'take control' 'learn to say no' is to my mind a dangerous instruction if the relevant consideration for the expectations of others is ignored

• Sad 1

I had a lady Grab driver in Chiang Mai this years fits this profile perfectly.

She count really speak English, however very chatty and sank.

She did get my LINE contact and suggested she was interested, husband Dead,

son in army, looking to "take care".

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

And it is not even a question of that. My woman leads a very good life, and she is deeply respected and cherished. But, here in Thailand it is possible to retain your manhood, and continue being a man. And many emotionally healthy women here really enjoy manifesting all of the dignity, grace and beauty within femininity, that so many of us find so appealing, and are so sorely lacking in their Western counterparts. So, it is not about repressing a woman, as much as allowing her to be the woman she already is, and allowing her to enjoy being a real woman, while you enjoy being a real man. That is the definition of a healthy relationship, from my point of view. It was drummed out of alot of us in the West, by women who are utterly desperate for control, and scared to death of their own femininity. Coming here is largely about unlearning bad habits, and starting fresh, in an environment that rewards us for being real men. 

Every ship needs a captain, and I find most Thai women really appreciate a strong man, and really disrespect a weak man, who cannot makes decisions. 

At this point I'll settle for a woman who isn't an opinionated fat f4ck.  Oh wait that's all that exists of the female gender in the USA

7 minutes ago, pineapple01 said:

Central Heating Shop is about as useless a a Silver one.

Actually silver shops are common in Chiang Mai as I recall.  Silver is cheap and fashioned into many items.

image.jpeg.28348612db8fc6c0a01cf79a91374493.jpeg

3 hours ago, 473geo said:

I guess we all carry a sightly differing approach to life. I take great pleasure in seeing my wife and kids enjoy buying things, my wife having the pleasure of managing the building our modest home, buying a bit of land, my son and wife buying cattle, spending on a new cow shed, Daughter having her new motorcycle to travel to school. A new phone here and there. Never had the means to spend millions, maybe that is my good fortune ???? maybe not so smart just not so much to give ????

I have no craving for ownership, my security is that I have always survived what ever life has thrown at me, and always will. Means I have no issues with the fact our home is on land kindly donated by my mother in law. Means I can gratefully accept her generosity in the spirit it was given. No insulting self protecting usufruct rubbish, and of course an economic plus.

I do not need to die rich or with multiple possessions, and I surely will not, my life is easy and uncomplicated.

So perhaps no different from the op in that I enjoy giving providing for my family, my return is the enjoyment, happiness and future I work to create along with my wife and Thai family.

Long may it continue ????

Yes may your good fortune continue ...... and remember ...

image.png.af54185e51b39128e698228dafa3c7c9.png

• Like 2

Comes back to, only spend what you can afford to loose without it affecting you in any way. Personally, I don’t understand why anyone would want to live in Thailand. Let alone spend their money there. 

Edited by garyk
  • Confused 2

29 minutes ago, Aliflair said:

So that means you would never holiday here (Thailand) either. You must be bored in that case to waste your time on a Thai forum.

I lived there on and off for years. Holiday there.. haha. Choke to death, double pricing, a national pastime of ripping off tourists and expats. Anyone that has a few bucks that has traveled to Thailand knows it is good for one thing only. Yeah, I may be a tourist there for short time. But, that ain't spending money in Thailand. 

• Sad 2

On 6/6/2020 at 9:45 AM, rooster59 said:

He contacted the Chiang Mai police and a lawyer. They both needed paying to act on his behalf. 

I understand lawyers need paying - they aid and abet in Thailand's housing racist scam but police get paid monthly to combat crime?

Maybe he is a billionaire and can afford to lose 10 million baht.  I hope for his sake he is more intelligent than what it looks like......

Edited by balo

2 hours ago, mikebell said:

I understand lawyers need paying - they aid and abet in Thailand's housing racist scam but police get paid monthly to combat crime?

As well as supplying their own uniforms, office furniture and side-arms, so any wonder they have their hand out at every opportunity? 

On 6/7/2020 at 9:58 PM, Artisi said:

As well as supplying their own uniforms, office furniture and side-arms, so any wonder they have their hand out at every opportunity? 

Tell that to the shopkeepers that pay a monthly bribe for protection. Seeing the captain living in a 5-10 million Baht home with a wife and a Mia noi. Him driving a Benz, and his wife and Mia noi driving a Nice car. The Thai and Thai chinese business people despise them. 

6 minutes ago, garyk said:

Tell that to the shopkeepers that pay a monthly bribe for protection. Seeing the captain living in a 5-10 million Baht home with a wife and a Mia noi. Him driving a Benz, and his wife and Mia noi driving a Nice car. The Thai and Thai chinese business people despise them. 

Isn't that what I said? 

11 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Isn't that what I said? 

Sounded like you were defending them. Police in Thailand is a highly sought after job.