Hua Hin: Filthy restaurant closed down after complaints about overcharging on Facebook

42 minutes ago, BTB1977 said:

bangkok highso go to the village and get feelings hurt, should be the headlines.  

Many restaurants upcountry are absolutely filthy....those people have never heard of hygiene i bet.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Closed for 5 days !! Is that some kind of joke?

Looking at the state of that freezer, the place should be closed down for good.

This is what was actually reported in the OP...

"They were ordered shut for five days from today until the 10th of June to get their act together".

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, fruitman said:

Many restaurants upcountry are absolutely filthy....those people have never heard of hygiene i bet.

And many are not. It depends on the owners more than the staff. If the food is good and the staff happy then most of the time it follows that the place is clean,

If the owners are cheap and nasty and the staff are the same then probably the place should be closed down.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I was up country some years back and at a place i went to you had to pass the kitchen to have a p_iss ...

it wasn't a clean kitchen ....  little pig use to run around with the soi dog and a few cats.

I suppose i could have p_issed in the kitchen when the toilet was busy .... 

one wouldn't know the difference ....  

Did they sell pizza and was  "Meat lovers"  an option?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ukrules said:

They do check some of them.

If there's a 'Clean Food Good Taste' sign in the restaurant they come around and do an inspection and take swab tests, not only from surfaces and the toilets but also from the staffs hands / fingernails.

CB7687A1-880D-4F77-9000-E2E8957343DF.jpeg.d1b4e066062ab0a7b6db3dda1a959cfe.jpeg96613264-AF2C-4895-B5E8-ECEB974F30DC.jpeg.352bedccd42f55f7da0d2b156da8062f.jpeg96613264-AF2C-4895-B5E8-ECEB974F30DC.jpeg.352bedccd42f55f7da0d2b156da8062f.jpeg96613264-AF2C-4895-B5E8-ECEB974F30DC.jpeg.352bedccd42f55f7da0d2b156da8062f.jpeg

Edited by Yinn
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, KhunKenAP said:

Didn't they just get the Governments Health Certificate for cleanliness and COVID compliance?

LOL. I get your pun. They may have produced it on a laptop and printer. Trusted Thailand.

Edited by Benmart
Add words
  • Like 1