BANGKOK
rooster59

Hua Hin: Filthy restaurant closed down after complaints about overcharging on Facebook

In a mall in Shanghai China the only toilet/restroom was in the McDonald's. There was feces in the floor & pee. Pretty much the same filth in bathrooms in Italy. Only MX could rival these two countries. As far as Isan I believe almost every restaurant is filthy as well - of course - the bathrooms.

Sorry, but how can you eat with a mask on?

If they were cheated fair enough, but come on !!!!

On 6/8/2020 at 6:24 PM, wotsdermatter said:

Slight error in the title.  It was closed because of the filth that was found.  Pity that the health authorities do not introduce the standards of either the UK or Ontario.  Nearly everyplace would be closed and when reinspected may even remain closed - permanently.  Then the owner would have a new "owner" take over or open another restaurant in another location.

'nuf sed.

I dont understand guys like you.  You come to Thailand but then when your not happy about something you want to change Thailand to how things are back in your home county! 

If you dont think it's clean dont eat there.   

I can tell you from years of working in food packaging and processing plants world wide allot of them are not that clean, even in Canada.  

check out there's plenty of free range Iron supplement in that ice chest! 

On 6/16/2020 at 10:42 AM, ericthai said:

I dont understand guys like you.  You come to Thailand but then when your not happy about something you want to change Thailand to how things are back in your home county! 

If you dont think it's clean dont eat there.   

Should you happen to re-read and read correctly my posting never suggested that I had a complaint regarding anything.  That was from another poster.  So, before putting digits to keyboard I suggest you retake some English reading classes preferably from English Elementary School level 101, which you obviously failed from non-comprehension of the exam questions.

By the way I am, an erstwhile chef with more than 60 years experience in countries around the world, including Thailand and I am writing this from Canada.

'nuf sed.

On 6/18/2020 at 12:00 AM, wotsdermatter said:

Should you happen to re-read and read correctly my posting never suggested that I had a complaint regarding anything.  That was from another poster.  So, before putting digits to keyboard I suggest you retake some English reading classes preferably from English Elementary School level 101, which you obviously failed from non-comprehension of the exam questions.

By the way I am, an erstwhile chef with more than 60 years experience in countries around the world, including Thailand and I am writing this from Canada.

'nuf sed.

OK Mr. Nuf Sed...  

On 6/6/2020 at 1:09 PM, Jane Dough said:

The story reminded me a lot of the Health Inspector episode in Fawlty Towers.

Chef Terry's comments were priceless....not to worry Mr Fawlty, soon have that sorted!!

Rooster

😆

images (11).jpeg