Pattaya beer bar owners beg the government to let them open

rooster59

2 hours ago, kentrot said:

// were told by the chair-lady to QUICKLY empty our bottles as the Police were coming along the beach and fining anyone who was selling/drinking beer.

//

When did having a beer with your beach-chair become illegal ???????????????? //

Always been illegal.

People renting chairs along Pattaya Beach don't have license to sell alcohol.

Last year, Police has been asked several time to make sure that this rule/law is respected.

6 minutes ago, sungod said:

Maybe the the topic should be half of all Thai men are contemplating becoming Ladyboys to have sex with farangs, takes 2 to tango right Yinn?

Not really sir. 

Less than 1% thai man is ladyboy.

But, the TVF survey show that half you guys intrest ladyboy.

Is TVF survey= true sure.

serious, IMO I think terrible idea for open this place because covid. Not yet.

i not care this women and farang husband, not important, now have big problem.

when covid finish, can be open, you can see darling again.

6 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

Like at least 30% of the people here

do you really think all these old guys want (Or can) to bother with it ?

I would have thought the hooker would make you wear one, so 30% seems too high... but then again I have no need to pay for sex so I don't really know.

I have heard in Europe you 100% have to wear one if you are going to pay a hooker for sex.. I guess Thailand hookers are not as clean.. i don't ever want to find out... ????

6 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:
8 hours ago, Bob A Kneale said:

What?  In your mind the landlords do have "infinite funds"?

At least in Pattaya most of the landlords of the beer bars

''building'' are infinitely richer than the tenants if it was your question

No that wasn't my question and that comment wasn't an answer to the question I did ask.  Your initial post asserted that beer bar landlords have infinite funds.

5 minutes ago, Phil McCaverty said:

In farang bars, the owner takes no part in the girl's private negotiations with the customer. Up to her. Nothing to do with the bar. The whole process is legal in Thailand unless the girl and her customer use a room on the same premises. Totally different to a Thai brothel, which are in every city in Thailand, even in Ranong. Probably more in Ranong as Muslim Thais love them.

A Thai brothel is usually a dirty, dingy place down a back alley. There was a Thai brothel in the car park of my hotel in Korat. A small outhouse with a red light in the door. Thai men would pull up in their pickups, furtively look round then dash into the brothel. Once inside they would choose a girl, the youngest available. The girl has no say in which customer she goes with. They lay the girl down on a mattress and have quick and clumsy sex with her. 5 minutes later they were back in their pickups and away.

A world away from a farang beer bar. There are far more Thai men using prostitutes in Thailand than farang men.

We have a saying in the West, "Let he who has not sinned, cast the first stone". You are in no position to lecture farangs on prostitution. Your brothers probably use them, your future husband will use them and you will never know it.

Total hypocrisy from you.

Er, how you know? You hide in the room? 

Anyway i not “lecture farangs on prostitution”.

i just tell you that if somebody have business with prostitutes the owner is called the Maeng Daa.

Maeng Daa translate = pimp. 

100% Thai agree with that. If you not agree, up to you. 

I can not change thai langauge for you.

maybe you should try “dating”. 

Save your money. Up to you.

Seems you all are assuming that the government are telling the truth about the C19 infected and deaths. When it comes to getting alcohol and pussy let’s believe the government and risk the Deadly risk.   Most other topics the Muppets say the government is BS. Yes you muppets know who you are.  

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Phil McCaverty said:

Covid is finished in Thailand now. No new cases in Thailand for 7 days, None for 2 months in Pattaya. No patients in hospital with Covid in the whole of changwat Chonburi. Covid has gone. You can't get infected with Covid if no one has it. So can we open now?

Not up to me. 

But IMO opening is not good idea becasue

1) sex can spread covid

in your country not allow same...

https://www.thecut.com/2020/06/englands-coronavirus-sex-ban-explained.html

2) TJ bar is for farang sex tourist.

farang countrys have 100,000+ new covid case EVERYday

3) Thai lives matter. 

You must control cravings for ladyboys until it finish.2DC559DA-BB32-4980-9987-EFE04813F28E.thumb.png.960932f49021f8ce8708895de0524e14.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yinn said:

Not up to me. 

But IMO opening is not good idea becasue

1) sex can spread covid

in your country not allow same...

https://www.thecut.com/2020/06/englands-coronavirus-sex-ban-explained.html

2) TJ bar is for farang sex tourist.

farang countrys have 100,000+ new covid case EVERYday

3) Thai lives matter. 

You must control cravings for ladyboys until it finish.2DC559DA-BB32-4980-9987-EFE04813F28E.thumb.png.960932f49021f8ce8708895de0524e14.png

What about opening for local Farang and local Thai people? The virus is coming under control in Europe now, however new outbreaks in Russia and South America are keeping the virus alive and well... so long time to go yet before its over.. Dont see why you bars should be shut because the virus is in Brazil though.

7 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

Not really need to wait

they are all available already

on Tinder and Thaifriendly

these sites are a real gold mine

May i add , No bar fines paid, on Thaifriendly , brill ..

This covid,  New era , has it's advantages ..

Edited by elliss
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Phil McCaverty said:

Yes Thais have a word for pimp because they are common in Thai brothels. They don't exist in farang beer bars, 100% farang agree with that

Er, 100%? I just agree with the other farangs #166 and #168

You need study language AND math

6 minutes ago, Phil McCaverty said:

I have more money than you could ever dream of.

Hmmmm

math again

So IYO, foreign sex tourist go to beer bar for......

the beer!!!!!! 55555555

i read TVF one year already. Not stupid. When talking about the “bars” nobody talk about the beer taste. 

Anyway, I boring argue you, argue with @Bruno123, he say “pimp” first. (One of the 100%)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, George Aylesham said:

Why specify 'greedy Thai landlords'? Greedy British landlords are behaving in exactly the same way and sending their tenants to the wall by the thousand.

In Thailand? That's terrible.

Down with greedy British landlords in Thailand.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Phil McCaverty said:

What part of "There is no Covid in Thailand" don't you understand? It doesn't matter how many farangs have Covid in their own countries. The farangs that are in Thailand now haven't been in their own  countries for months, The quarantine period is 14 days. I'll try again No one has Covid in Thailand. No Thais, no farangs.

Ok one more. 

Here is the covid website. Now. 93943BD5-08FA-40CC-BC6C-243FC73C707C.thumb.png.aa09f38158cd8e3c3de4ba36096b4c2d.png

Thailand has covid.

some TVF guy wrong something.

You special guy, you wrong everything. 

Edited by Yinn

34 minutes ago, GAZZPA said:

I would have thought the hooker would make you wear one, so 30% seems too high... but then again I have no need to pay for sex so I don't really know.

I have heard in Europe you 100% have to wear one if you are going to pay a hooker for sex.. I guess Thailand hookers are not as clean.. i don't ever want to find out... ????

Very few of the Thai hookers are very strict about the condom

the usual thinking for the girl here with the customer is ''up to you''

and if you want to protect you, it's better to have your own condoms

most of the girls don't have any in their bag. 

For some reasons, compared to europe, condoms are pretty expensive in Thailand

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fred110 said:

If you must pay a bar fine to take a girl out, the owner is a pimp.

If the owner is the man controlling the girls. Normally, a mamasan controls the girls, which is a Vietnamese term for a brothel madam, made popular during the American War in Vietnam.

A better term would be a procurer. Procuring or pandering is the facilitation or provision of a prostitute or other sex worker in the arrangement of a sex act with a customer. A procurer, colloquially called a pimp or a madam or a brothel keeper, is an agent for prostitutes who collects part of their earnings.

1 minute ago, Yinn said:

Ok one more. 

Here is the covid website. Now. 93943BD5-08FA-40CC-BC6C-243FC73C707C.thumb.png.aa09f38158cd8e3c3de4ba36096b4c2d.png

Thailand has covid.

some TVF wrong something.

You special guy, you wrong everything. 

There are still people in hospital recovering from Covid. Thai people returning from abroad are put in isolation and test positive for Covid. There have been no new infections from within Thailand for 7 days. 60 days in Pattaya. No one in the community in Thailand has Covid. Yes I am special guy, you have told me before. I've missed our arguments. 555

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Bob A Kneale said:

No that wasn't my question and that comment wasn't an answer to the question I did ask.  Your initial post asserted that beer bar landlords have infinite funds.

sorry you misunderstand my post

(And i probably bad writen it as i struggle sometimes with english language)

in my post i want mean beer bar tenants, which pay a rent every month, don't have

infinite fund, most of the beer bars are small bisness with few or no benefices

so they don't have a big reserve of money somewhere to use during a long crisis.

So i mean they can not afford to pay a rent if they can't open their business during months

Edited by kingofthemountain

19 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

Not really need to wait

they are all available already

on Tinder and Thaifriendly

these sites are a real gold mine

Hello kingdofthemountain. 

Hope you happy and healthy.

Happy you now dating. 

Good idea. 

And no pimp get profit!!!

• Thanks 1