Regular Stalling.

NoshowJones

On 6/10/2020 at 9:04 AM, stouricks said:

What does DEBRID mean please?

real debrid is a subscription service that provides more relaible torent or streaming links for use with a number of services, 

it provides you with lower traffic links that most users cant see nless they are subscribed.

links from real debrid are generally highlighted and while many links provided by streaming services are hit and miss debrid links generally work without issue.

google real-debrid

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, n00dle said:

real debrid is a subscription service that provides more relaible torent or streaming links for use with a number of services, 

it provides you with lower traffic links that most users cant see nless they are subscribed.

links from real debrid are generally highlighted and while many links provided by streaming services are hit and miss debrid links generally work without issue.

google real-debrid

Did you investigate the Real Debrid seeding policy or are you recommending "questionable" services?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, stouricks said:

<snip?

Sorry Bruno, but I have no idea what you are on about, streaming to your EYES, and my bad English?????

So what is your question? I answered what I imagined was your question in this post: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1167352-regular-stalling/?do=findComment&comment=15510639

So if it wasn't what you meant, perhaps you can rephrase your question in clear English.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

So what is your question? I answered what I imagined was your question in this post: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1167352-regular-stalling/?do=findComment&comment=15510639

So if it wasn't what you meant, perhaps you can rephrase your question in clear English.

I simply could not understand how you could stream FROM your TV, it is usually TO your TV from a PC, Android or other box, or of course you TV browser streams to itself. You then gave a rather complicated explanation which I did not understand. Clear enough?

Edited by stouricks

38 minutes ago, stouricks said:

I simply could not understand how you could stream FROM your TV, it is usually TO your TV from a PC, Android or other box, or of course you TV browser streams to itself. You then gave a rather complicated explanation which I did not understand. Clear enough?

You question was written thus:

You stream direct FROM the TV, to where please?

If you cannot understand that what you wrote makes no sense at all, even to a novice, then I do not know what to tell you.

Of course for most people the TV is the place where they would want to view the media.

So why on earth would someone ask "FROM the TV to where?" Does that make any sense to you?

I would hardly be making a point about streaming FROM the TV if it wasn't something that was a boon for the user.

I then went on to explain that you can either stream from the TV's Browser or via dedicated applications on the TV.

That appears to have baffled you even more.

Since you do not appreciate my help in this matter and my attempts to assist appear to have bothered you, I think it best we leave it there. 

I will use the ignore function to ensure that I do not bother you with my help again.

A good day to you.

9 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

You question was written thus:

If you cannot understand that what you wrote makes no sense at all, even to a novice, then I do not know what to tell you.

Of course for most people the TV is the place where they would want to view the media.

So why on earth would someone ask "FROM the TV to where?" Does that make any sense to you?

I would hardly be making a point about streaming FROM the TV if it wasn't something that was a boon for the user.

I then went on to explain that you can either stream from the TV's Browser or via dedicated applications on the TV.

That appears to have baffled you even more.

Since you do not appreciate my help in this matter and my attempts to assist appear to have bothered you, I think it best we leave it there. 

I will use the ignore function to ensure that I do not bother you with my help again.

A good day to you.

Thank you so much. I personally do not need any help in my viewing/streaming/downloading. I stream FROM the internet, or download to my PC and watch ON my TV. Bye Bye.

12 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

Don't make things up off the top of your head. If you want to know, ask and I might tell.

For 95 baht I get a Torrent file size maximum of 1 TB. That is just file size, not storage space. I also max out my connection, so no bandwidth limit for me.

There are also a lot of other features apart from just Torrent processing.

The service is not for everyone. For instance people who use Private Trackers, as they don't have a policy for seeding.

So those people might choose another service if the want to keep their Ratios up.

There are a lot of options out there. You just have to look for one that suits you.

Ok go ahead, please enlighten us on what service you're using that can give you so much for only $3 / month.

I think you've got private/public mixed up. Most seedboxes only allow private trackers, not the other way round.

So this seedbox is download only? no upload? there lies your reason why it's so cheap. On my seedbox, I can have ratio of up to 141X on some popular torrents. The vast majority of traffic is upstream traffic. This 95baht seedbox has it's purpose, good for bypqassing torrenting restrictions by ISP/country. But it's cheap because it doesn't require a fraction of the bandwidth that a seedbox with upload traffic requires.

Edited by noiceonemate
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, noiceonemate said:

Ok go ahead, please enlighten us on what service you're using that can give you so much for only $3 / month.

I think you've got private/public mixed up. Most seedboxes only allow private trackers, not the other way round.

So this seedbox is download only? no upload? there lies your reason why it's so cheap. On my seedbox, I can have ratio of up to 141X on some popular torrents. The vast majority of traffic is upstream traffic. This 95baht seedbox has it's purpose, good for bypqassing torrenting restrictions by ISP/country. But it's cheap because it doesn't require a fraction of the bandwidth that a seedbox with upload traffic requires.

Nope, you've got it wrong. I wrote exactly what I meant.

I don't use Private Trackers, so I don't need to care about Ratios. Neither does the OP of this thread, since he is not using Private Trackers, but Public Trackers.

Also complete fiction to suggest that most SeedBoxes only accept Private Trackers.

You are doing your best to look knowledgeable, but in reality what you are writing is literally all over the place.

Nothing to do with bypassing Torrent restrictions, that is just something else you have pulled from the top of your head.

Also, your statement concerning Upstream traffic holds no water since it has ZERO effect on the end user.

The end user wants a file. SeedBox supplies a secure link to the file. End user doesn't give a monkey's uncle whether the SeedBox keeps upload the file in so that others can download it.

This is exactly the reason why I don't post actual names. Because there is always someone who wants to argue, even if they are completely wrong, they will never admit it.

This thread concerns the stalling and buffering of streaming media and we are looking at solutions for that. 

The SeedBox services described here are one such solution.

• Confused 1

Just incredible.....really. 

Typical scenario. 

Find a series that I want to watch. Copy the Magnet or upload the Torrent file to the interface.

Then I can turn on my TV and watch the movie there or I can turn on my iPad and watch it there. I can Stream or save it for Offline watching on the iPad, iPhone or whatever device.

I don't even need a PC.

What on earth does that have to do with bypassing Torrent restrictions of ISP/Country? What on earth does that have to do with Upstream traffic? What on earth does that have to do with Ratios?

I will tell you. Absolutely nothing.

Sad really and that is why I don't bother to post names. Because you end up in childish arguments, even with those you try to help.

So I describe the service and you can take the time to find them yourself. Because I certainly don't want to help people who don't deserve it.

• Confused 1