Ventured out

colinneil

I don't get it.Why do people let themselves get all panicky about corona when it is common knowledge that more people die from the Flu each year than Corona. I don't see everyone walking around with masks when the flu is out and about. All you fearful Freddies and Frannies GET A GRIP AND START LIVING YOUR LIFE.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Kurtf said:

I don't get it.Why do people let themselves get all panicky about corona when it is common knowledge that more people die from the Flu each year than Corona. I don't see everyone walking around with masks when the flu is out and about. All you fearful Freddies and Frannies GET A GRIP AND START LIVING YOUR LIFE.

You are the 1 that needs to get a grip, what a crazy post you just made.

You need to spend just 1 day living with the problems i have to put up with, then come on here again, with your c++p.

Edited by colinneil
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kurtf said:

Because it does no harm to ware one, and shows you care about others.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kurtf said:

You are aware that in many cases the ongoing complications from Sar2Covid (Covid19 disease) infection affects most organs, can be extremely debilitating and appearing to be long term at this stage (?)

The complications for many are continuing long after "recovery" from the infection and showing negative results?

Even younger people are finding recovery to pre infection status is around 6/52, and draining recovery

Perhaps some precautions are prudent especially for those with comorbidities ( ageing is a comorbidity) 

Sars2Covid appears to be more transmissible 

Currently over 7 million infections Covid19 (406, 000 deaths and climbing)

2019 Flu 5 million infections  if I recall correctly (600,000 deaths)

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Kurtf said:

Well - because it spreads like wldfire - only some walk asymptomatic spreading it in their wake because they don't know they are sick....

The lucky one's survive, anyone with a weakened system probably will not.....

Take a look at this guy, youngish, tough, a super human specimen, good habits.....

Look at the before & after.....

In his case, he worked in health care....

Many others weren't so lucky and are no longer walking at all - because they came in contact with some that thinks just like you.....

IMG_20200608_130835.jpg

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

Well - because it spreads like wldfire - only some walk asymptomatic spreading it in their wake because they don't know they are sick....

The lucky one's survive, anyone with a weakened system probably will not.....

Take a look at this guy, youngish, tough, a super human specimen, good habits.....

Look at the before & after.....

In his case, he worked in health care....

Many others weren't so lucky and are no longer walking at all - because they came in contact with some that thinks just like you.....

IMG_20200608_130835.jpg

Just looks like he couldn't get hold of his regular supply of steroids whilst in lock down !!

Btw asymptomatic people don't leave a trail of bodies in their wake... 

It's more a case of unlucky ones die and everyone else gets a cold and continues as always ..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cornishcarlos said:

Just looks like he couldn't get hold of his regular supply of steroids whilst in lock down !!

Btw asymptomatic people don't leave a trail of bodies in their wake... 

It's more a case of unlucky ones die and everyone else gets a cold and continues as always ..

No it isnot a cold, do some research on effects of infection and ongoing complications for many.

The pic also shows his line, so something is not good, so 408,00 been "unlucky" and another 7 million just have a cold, brightspark

https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavirus-complications#1

Some people -- about 1 in 6 -- will have complications, including some that are life-threatening. Many of these complications may be caused by a condition known as cytokine release syndrome or a cytokine storm. This is when an infection triggers your immune system to flood your bloodstream with inflammatory proteins called cytokines. They can kill tissue and damage your organs, including your lungs, heart, and kidneys.

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Kurtf said:

Some people -- about 1 in 6 -- will have complications, including some that are life-threatening. Many of these complications may be caused by a condition known as cytokine release syndrome or a cytokine storm. This is when an infection triggers your immune system to flood your bloodstream with inflammatory proteins called cytokines. They can kill tissue and damage your organs, including your lungs, heart, and kidneys.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavirus-complications#1