Change of address form new passport

My landlord has completed a change of address form. On the 2nd page it lists my details, passport number etc. I have just replaced my passport so the passport number I assume will be different. Can I just cross out the old passport number on the form and write in the new number or should I rewrite the form again with the new number and get him to sign again?

3 hours ago, RichCor said:

If you have not yet presented the new passport to Immigration (or had them move any relevant stamps over) then you'll want to use the old number on the form. The IO can make updates as needed.

Very true.

And on top, the IO will probably not like forms with crossed out data, as it tells him that the landlord was not involved as he should have been.

If you need to present a new change of address to immigration,  complete a new one and have it signed again. 

Does the old form not have a date of signature on it? Because that means that at the time of signing the old form was correct and changing information on the form might be illegal 

Hi question/.

I have just received my new passport this passed week?

I have letter from Embassy + new passport! going soon to change, i have the change over form? (cant see a number on it).

What is the procedure?

1. immigration change over stamps new passport. (1st). (counter?)

2. make a new TM30 after and register this (after 1 is ok) later date, i have to get my boss house fillin and make first?.

cheers for any advice please!

thank you

3 minutes ago, Martinpeter said:

What is the procedure?

1. immigration change over stamps new passport. (1st). (counter?)

2. make a new TM30 after and register this (after 1 is ok) later date, i have to get my boss house fillin and make first?.

There is no number on the transfers stamps to a new passport form.

The procedure depends upon which office you go to.

2. Changing passports does not requre that a new TM30 form to be sumited unless you have moved.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

2. Changing passports does not requre that a new TM30 form to be sumited unless you have moved

Hi/. Ubonjoe/. thanks reply.

So only change TM30 passport number (2nd page) for already submitted document and use TM30 receipt from previous and put into new passport?

correct?

thank you advice

11 hours ago, RichCor said:

If you have not yet presented the new passport to Immigration (or had them move any relevant stamps over) then you'll want to use the old number on the form. The IO can make updates as needed.

Even if the old passport is invalid, i.e it has been 'cut' by my embassy which is done when they issue a new passport? Present both passports to IO?

1 hour ago, johnny1966 said:

Even if the old passport is invalid, i.e it has been 'cut' by my embassy which is done when they issue a new passport? Present both passports to IO?

Yes, because Thai immigration only has record of your original passport and permission to stay records within. You'll need to present both new and old passports so they can transfer the current entry and permission to stay stamps as well as update their records. Remember to find the old TM-6 exit paper and keep that in the new passport.

Please note: It's a good idea to keep both the cancelled and new passport together until you have updated all Thai-related official accounts/documents (Driver's License, Bank Accounts) and exited Thailand once.

BTW, UbonJoe is the person to ask. He keeps track of all the requirements, and much more.

• Thanks 1